Senior Digital Product Manager
Senior Digital Product Manager (w/m/d) – in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg from 01.02.2021
We are digitty.io – an international start-up with headquarter in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg. Our SaaS product will fundamentally change how projects are planned, implemented and delivered. We use the latest technologies and approaches for this product.
With our interdisciplinary, diverse and very experienced team, consisting of globally recognized specialists and advisors, you will benefit from development programs, an attractive salary and an open to error culture while having your freedom to create the digitty.io product with us.
Your role at digitty.io
We are looking for an experienced product manager to join our team asap. You drive the company’s product vision forward and create the superior customer experience we want to build.
As the interface between our B2B customers and internal teams, you inform strategic decisions through user research and prioritizing clear product and feature requirements and owning their delivery.
We speak to customers regularly to understand their pain points, collect ideas, and gather feedback on our product. We have the ambition to back our decisions with data, are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and measure our success through customer happiness and company growth.
In detail, you will:
- Coordinate and manage projects in the area of software) development, SaaS, PaaS, using common project management methods
- Experience launching new platform products and services and ensuring their success over the long term by iterating and driving consistent improvement
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and internal teams to shape requirements and new product features
- Bring in new ideas and impulses, record requirements, develop solutions that inspire users and accompany them on their way from the idea to go-live
- Help shape the product strategy, with user acceptance and current market trends playing a central role
- Coordinate business requirements with internal and external stakeholders, taking into account the customer experience and technical feasibility
- Responsible for the end-to-end implementation (front- and backend) in close cooperation with the development teams
- Within the team, you develop thesis and solutions to jointly achieve our strategic goals
- Understand the requirements of our target groups as well as internal stakeholders and derive measures for adequate feature sets
- Use all available data and information to form hypothesis and verify assumptions made – always keeping the economic success of our products in mind
- Work closely with colleagues from the Data, User Experience Research, Marketing and Customer Relations departments and exchange ideas.
- Define and analyze metrics in order to successfully evaluate defined KPIs.
What you bring along
- Relevant experience as a product manager for digital products and services – ideally in the SaaS sector.
- A good feeling for customers and their needs and convince with your very high digital affinity
- Excellent analytical skills, a very good understanding of relevant key figures and a very high-quality awareness
- Distinguish yourself through your very good communication skills, persuasiveness and assertiveness and have the ability to adapt quickly and flexibly to different contacts and requirements
- Basic technical understanding of software project and/or product development, knowledge of Scrum or Kanban, UX and Data Analytics and enjoy working in agile teams
- Excellent written and spoken English and good German language skills are desirable
- Real team player and enjoy contributing to successful products in an interdisciplinary team.
- Able to define and evaluate relevant KPIs.
- Ideally, you have already worked with agile methods
- Enthusiastic about digital trends and innovations
- Understanding of the basic system structure of state-of-the-art products, especially in the interaction of front- and backend
- Familiar with innovations and trends in the app and web environment and have a high affinity for technology, analytics and usability
What awaits you here with us
- Working alongside worldwide respected experts and advisors in the field of AI and Data Science.
- Working with our scientific council consisting of renowned scientists from the fields of business, IT and behavioral psychology
- Language in the office is English, Top-notch hardware equipment and flexible working hours and home office option
- Flexible career development path within an international and diverse team
- Working in a first-mover Start-up with the potential to become an international company within the next 2 years
- Competitive Salary and employee shares with a chance to be part of a fast-growing international tech community with over 300,000 members
Why digitty.io is your choice
Diversity makes us who we are and what we can be proud of as a company. In addition to flexible working time, agile working methods and integrated projects, you can expect a comprehensive range of further training opportunities and having managers at eye level.
Ready to join us? Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (without Photo) and Cover letter.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Furthermore, we strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.