Senior Marketing Analyst *
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on a superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. Since 2003, more than 130 million players have played with us. Based in the heart of Berlin, GameDuell offers a broad portfolio of over 40 casual online skill games, mostly developed in-house, and we are constantly looking for ways to improve our products.
To fulfill our mission of bringing people together to have a good time with games, we are looking for a Marketing Analyst* to provide valuable insights into the player funnel and, moreover, to enable our marketing teams to test and implement marketing strategies.
- Analyze the funnel from acquisition to activation and retention and derive recommendations for action plans regarding user acquisition and customer relation management
- Design and support tests in close collaboration with the marketing teams including data modeling and visualization of results
- Design new data requirements and assist with their implementation
- Develop analytical approaches to improve our user acquisition based on target KPIs
- Utilize marketing tools and concepts to evaluate and optimize the success of campaigns
- Continuously optimize existing and establish new data processes
- Interact with many different teams and stakeholders such as Marketing, CRM, BI, Product Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineers etc.
What we expect
- Successfully completed studies in mathematics, business informatics, business administration/business studies, or comparable (ideally with a focus on statistics and data analytics)
- At least three years of relevant professional experience as a Marketing Analyst* or similar (e.g. as a business analyst, product analyst, data analyst, etc.)
- Sound knowledge in the fields of marketing, statistics, and data analytics
- Extensive experience with A/B testing and other test methods
- Very good knowledge of SQL and spreadsheet programs (preferably MS Excel)
- Experience with mobile attribution and/or CRM tools (e.g. Adjust, Leanplum, Braze)
- Good knowledge of data visualization (using e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Amplitude, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent communication skills
Ideally, you should bring along
- Experience with (mobile) advertising technologies
- Good understanding of data modelling and technical contexts
- Enjoy working in agile and interdisciplinary teams
- Curiosity and initiative (in particular in terms of new trends in the world of (mobile) advertising)
- Affinity to the games industry
What we offer
- An attractive working atmosphere in our well-situated office in the heart of Berlin (incl. soft drinks, coffee, fresh bread and fruit, sunny roof terrace, and much more)
- A versatile and international team that guarantees job satisfaction
- Independent work and demanding tasks
- Room for professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Starting: as of now
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” which implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
If you are up for the challenge, then say “hello” to our recruiter Stefan!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your complete and detailed application including salary expectations and earliest possible start date as PDF with the subject line ‘Senior Marketing Analyst*’.
*GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.