Senior Product Manager
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
Adjust is a subsidiary of AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), the leading growth platform for developers.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be part of our Berlin-based team and work closely with Engineering, Design and our client-facing teams to deliver best-in-class products. By leading strategically important initiatives and building new products and features from concept to launch, you will have immediate impact in a fast-moving environment. Join us to lead the definition and delivery of the next generation of Adjust mobile analytics products.
- Build desirable, viable and feasible products: identify market opportunities, build business cases, define product vision, strategy and success metrics
- Drive all stages of a products life cycle including user & beta testing, market release & growth and support & maintenance
- Lead product development from discovery to launch: define a scope, capture requirements and prioritize ruthlessly to drive value for our customers
- Own the key KPIs of your products in one of our three product domains, rolling up to our North Star Metric
What you bring:
- Min. 4 years of Product Management experience in a fast-paced tech environment (ideally SaaS/PaaS)
- High tech affinity and ability to understand complex technical and data focussed products
- Strong with data analysis and numerical reasoning to help understand the effect of product opportunities and make decisions on the right focus.
- Proven experience in design thinking methodologies and agile techniques to quickly establish efficient processes within your teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Great team player who is into knowledge sharing & collaboration, continuous learning & improvement
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education opportunities for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- Company onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible work from home policy and vacation policy
- Childcare program (Berlin only), paid parental leave
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Free annual BVG transportation ticket (Berlin only)
- Wellbeing support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation package and visa assistance for you and your family
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!