(Senior) Product Manager (m/w/d) – Berlin
Spotcap is a leading fintech company that offers digital lending technology to financial institutions around the world. Financial services are evolving at an unprecedented pace, and we have our sights set on transforming the industry with technology that makes finance fair, accessible and focused on the customer.
In pursuing our vision, our most important asset have been our people — the masterminds behind Spotcap. Based in Berlin, we are an international team of finance, engineering, marcom and business professionals from more than 25 countries.
If you share our passion for finance and technology, join our team of outstanding talent and play a part in shaping the industry’s digital future.
As the (Senior) Product Manager you will be working with a highly impactful team of engineers, product managers and designers on the future of Spotcap’s client experience. The role demands strong analytical and problem solving skills, a deep technical understanding, the passion to build new user experiences and an intuitive product judgment. The right person will understand that every good project begins with the customer and works backwards.
In this role you will…
- Own our products and drive the execution of new innovative products.
- Develop the product roadmap (short and long-term planning) to achieve business goals.
- Work closely with our Business Partners to understand their needs and translate them into viable requirements.
- Prioritise tasks, handle tough deadlines and manage product launches.
- Manage stakeholders and bring your cross-functional team on board with your vision.
- Define key metrics to measure product success and improve processes.
- Leverage data and analytics tools to drive decision making and innovation.
Our ideal candidate has…
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Strong technical background with hands-on experience working directly with a software development team.
- Proven understanding of API concepts and web services.
- Experience with API development and testing platforms like Postman, Swagger, etc.
- A talent for structuring complex topics into easy-to-understand messages.
- Great communication skills and knows how to influence others: individuals follow your suggestions and trust you to lead the way.
- The ability to find the perfect balance between longer-term vision and short-term business needs.
- An appreciation that the job doesn’t end with the launch of a feature, you know that adoption is key to your success and that you need to carefully listen to your users.
- Exceptional analytical skills, strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality.
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following…
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team of more than 120 employees from 25 countries, with diverse backgrounds, based in our offices in the heart of Berlin.
- Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business.
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies – meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas.
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending personal training and development courses to ensure continuous growth and development.
- A great company culture with regular social activities, tech talks and health and fitness initiatives.
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings across two continents.
- Choose your own device: the option to choose between a high-end Dell or Mac Notebook.
- Relocation support services.
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts.