Senior Product Manager
Thanks for taking a look at the job description for Product Manager! We are looking for an ambitious individual to bring Bliq Ride to the next level.
What is Bliq?
People and goods move inefficiently today because actionable information is missing. At Bliq, we leverage data from 24M connected vehicles and Computer Vision on the Edge to build the world’s most advanced street-level sensor network. Our mission is to become the leading provider of street level data.
Join our open-minded, diverse and international team. We value teamwork, entrepreneurial spirit and technology!
What will I be doing?
- Identify the various stakeholder needs by interacting closely with our users to gain an understanding of their needs, pains and how they benefit from the product.
- Set the overall product strategy and roadmap.
- Define product requirements by working closely with our development team on the products and working with our business team to facilitate go-to-market efforts.
- Implement metrics to drive decisions and improve all aspects of our business. from defining the most effective and efficient growth channels, to cohort analysis to better understand the customer life-cycle, to analyzing the impact of different strategic decisions.
What sort of person are we looking for?
- You have experience working as a technology product manager. In particular, experience in applying methods such as market segmentation and opportunity identification, product requirements, planning, value articulation, pricing and competitive analysis.
- Experience managing SaaS/Mobile Apps/Web products is a plus.
- You have a strong combination of business savvy and technology understanding.
- Excellent verbal communications skills. English is a necessity and German is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills and have high standards of quality.
- You hold a degree in economics, engineering, or equivalent experience that’s demonstrable.
- You have previously worked in a startup environment for at least two years.
What do we offer in Return?
As a member of the Bliq team, you’ll have access to:
- Working with a team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues, helping you achieve the best you can.
- A culture that celebrates success, reliability and building a great community.
- An open minded and fun work environment.
- Possibility to quickly take over responsibility for own projects.
- Truly unique work environment in Berlin’s leading space for mobility companies,
- Flexible working hours
- Home office option
- A bunch of other great benefits, like a free gym membership, free drinks and snacks, fun team events, biweekly free lunches, and more…
Please use the link below to apply.