Senior Product Manager
Erento is a horizontal marketplace and we are Europe’s largest online rental portal. We provide a platform that makes it easy for people to rent everything from campers, sports cars, event equipment, construction tools and even individual artists. We own 2 additional brands, Campanda.com specialized marketplace for renting motorhomes and Rentsoft.de – rental ERP solution.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team. You’ll be working closely with all departments and will be responsible for our entire product process from start to finish. Erento has been around since 2003 but we operate like a startup and have a small, tight-knit team!
Here at Erento you will:
- Drive key strategic decisions, form a product vision and communicate them with all stakeholders.
- Work with all stakeholders of Erento to understand their needs, processes and ideas and translate them into user stories.
- Present your product ideas to the relevant team members and iterate on them.
- Assess financial impact and prioritize new features based on the business value.
- Research, evaluate and deliver software, tools or process improvements.
- Analyse data and work closely with our Business Intelligence team to gain insights and define KPIs to measure product success
- Experience working across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, Business intelligence, User Interface (UI), Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing to implement key strategic initiatives.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- You have designed and shipped products from the idea phase all the way to the execution phase
- You have experience with both B2C and B2B products
- You employ a design thinking process
- You are well accustomed to an agile environment
- You are a great communicator, clear and concise.
- You are familiar with Jira / Confluence
- You are fluent in English (German knowledge is a plus)
- Competitive salary
- Summer incentive: We value a healthy work-life balance, so during the summer months we have Fridays off!
- Winter incentive: It gets rather gloomy during the winter, so every year in February we work remotely for 2 weeks in a sunny environment
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible home-office policy
- An awesome office in the heart of Kreuzberg with a kick-ass rooftop terrace
- Great company events
And last but not least…
- The chance to work with an awesome team! We know that a great product is the result of a happy team, so we value your ideas, opinions and concerns.