Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)
fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market-leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We move the world of kindergarten and school – and nursery photography from analogue to digital, making the life of our photographer clients easier and their business more successful. We are reviving an industry in which changes are long overdue.
Today we have built a profitable business and, together with our international brand GotPhoto, we are one of the world’s most important players in school and kindergarten photography.
– We are trying our best to be an Equal Opportunity Employer –
If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyway: we’re at least as interested in your character as in your talents!
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to work with and guide the team building Gotphoto’s administration Interface. We want to offer the best experience to all of our users at all points of their journey.
Product Managers are the glue that unites all aspects of a product under a single, cohesive vision.
Are you passionate about product management? We want to learn more about you.
- Leading the product management for our photographer interface team
- Owning and driving the rhythm for rituals for alignment and feedback
- Reinforcing our culture of transparency, where we share issues openly and celebrate successes together
- Creating and sharing content for collective clarity on purpose, priorities, and progress
- Engaging with business teams on progress, risks, aims, and prioritization
- Collaborating with frontline teams, design, and BI to gather insights that you use to make excellent data-informed product development decisions
- Building a vision for your product and gaining a deep understanding of the photographer’s customers and what creates value for them
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; should be able to clearly communicate and get buy-in from stakeholders, peers, developers, etc.
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Proven track record of shipping product features that deliver customer value
- You’re passionate about sharing your knowledge and have mentored other product managers
- Empathy for the user and use data to inform product decisions
- A genuine excitement to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems
- An ability to define and prioritize initiatives, while working cross-functionally and managing a complicated market
WITH US, YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO THIS
- Be part of an international team with an established brand in Europe and strong growth in the USA
- Structured development process: everyone has the same opportunities to grow and learn
- Learning budget of 300€ and more for training and coaching
- Structured feedback process – at regular intervals you have 1: 1 with your team leader and development meetings every six months
- Flexible working hours – we trust that you will invest your time correctly
- Connect – inside and outside of work through regular team events, knowledge sharing and team holidays
- Monthly lunch money after successfully completing the trial period
That is the challenge, you’re looking for?
Your personal recruiter is Julien: I am looking forward to getting to know you better!
More information on why to work with us, our team and journey as a company: https://www.fotograf.de/jobs