Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe, listed 8th place globally on Crunchbase in the category “language learning tools”.
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for a Senior Product Manager (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
Your Mission with us:
Support Lingoda’s expansion on global markets by constantly improving the quality of the platform.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Developing and evolving strategy and vision of the product.
- Generating and executing new ideas for improving Lingoda platform.
- Working closely with the Product team to make the product more usable and sticky.
- Supporting business owners from the concept phase of projects through the implementation and to the testing phase.
- Collaborating with the Operations team to process user feedback and identify user needs.
- Enabling flawless communication between business stakeholders, designers and developers for delivering features on.
- Using our own and competitor products regularly as well as following the newest trends on the market.
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Good knowledge of agile software development environments (i.e. Refinement, Kanban).
- Knowledge of fair share of tools, such as: Jira, Confluence, and Lucidcharts.
- A real passion for languages and e-learning.
- Education domain expertise (preferred).
- Ideally, you have built a successful product launched in the market.
- Engineering/Programming background (preferred).
As well as the following skills:
- You can turn high empathy for users into business building features.
- You can communicate effectively with a cross-functional team.
- You are able to identify the biggest business opportunities.
- You think strategically and have strong leadership skills.
- You easily adjust to changing conditions.
What you can expect from us:
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work remotely or…
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie)
- Unlimited access to language classes for free.
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Linda.