Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
… a Senior Product Manager (f/m/d) starting now! We think that the best product managers are multi-disciplinary, multi-faceted and super interesting characters! If you see yourself as one, then join our PM team and work with us to Transform the Retail Tech industry. You will bridge and align a lot of organizational functions and teams, including Sales, Web, QA, and other Stakeholders.
Your mission with us:
- You will always have new topics to work on to drive the growth of the company and transform the retail tech industry.
- You will help build and implement a strategic product roadmap that is inline with the overall company strategy
- You will collaborate with the product team to continuously refine & realize the product vision & strategy.
- You will define and negotiate OKRs with Team leads and coordinate with remaining Product Managers and Stakeholders.
- Work daily with the Product, Dev & QA teams to deliver quality features and products to our customers.
- You will create, discuss & challenge ideas, presentations, briefings, specs & tickets.
- You will be coached on next level communication & presentation skills.
- You will deal with a lot of data and sharpen your data acumen, evidence based thinking and analytical skills.
- You will have a wide spectrum of scopes to work on: B2C, B2B, integrations, full-stack products.
This is what you bring along:
- An ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of Product Management experience.
- Good understanding and command of numbers and any analytics tools.
- Deep interest in the craft of Product Management, practices, tools, frameworks.
- Eager and curious learner with a flare for personal growth and knowledge sharing
- You are lean, data driven, action oriented and results focused.
- You have enviable communication andand negotiation skills, and a desire to bring them to the next level.
- You are an agile thinker with strong analytical skills.
- You are a leader able to manage a team of developers with strong opinions
- For the communication in our international team, you have C1-level English skills.
- It would be nice if you have some B2B and B2C product experience.
- #diversity&inclusion – be YOURSELF and get involved in our #nondiscrimination corporate culture with flat hierarchies, openness and a lot of genuinely nice and decent people.
- #lean – lean, agile and highly dynamic working environment with various activities and plenty of room for creativity and co-designing our common path.
- #personalgrowth – we support you to develop your own personal Offerista Development Plan, workshops, trainings and regular feedback.
- #officegoals – work in modern, playful and centrally located offices, ergonomically equipped and with daily fresh fruits, vegetables & yogurt as well as a tea and coffee flatrate with your favorite milk (vegan-friendly).
- #stateoftheart – laptop, keyboard, screen? Here you get the latest technical equipment.
- #100%flexible – flexible working time models, trust-based working time, mobile working arrangements as well as the possibility of a sabbatical.
- #teamfuckingawesome – experience legendary team events and celebrations with us, such as our annual summer party or our Christmas event (Covid friendly).
- #familyfirst – bring your child and dog to the office and let us support you with an allowance for your childcare.
- #corporatebenefits – receive exclusive discounts with various providers.
- #sustainability – we are climate neutral! But there’s still more to do! Get involved as an #orangeofficer to make Offerista even more sustainable.
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM AND SHAPE WITH US.
We are visionaries, betterers and thinkers. With dedication we design the digital shopping world of tomorrow. Already known as the market leader in digital retail marketing in the DACH area, our state-of-the-art products provide international digital coverage and store visits to retailers. The achievements fill us with pride, the future spurs us on. We are Offerista – and we are looking for bright minds that will make us even better.