(Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d*)
We at Wunderflats believe that freedom of movement inspires people to do great things. Our vision is to become Europe’s most customer-centric housing platform where you can simply rent homes online. Imagine if you could move anywhere in Europe without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing! If you’re looking for a progressive and rewarding career, supported by a company that really cares about its people, then this might be the perfect role for you.
The Product & Engineering team at Wunderflats is growing and we are now looking for a talented Product Manager (f/m/d*) to join us! We are looking for a curious individual, who enjoys solving problems and pushing through challenges, who will help our European expansion efforts.
This is a permanent role on a full-time basis, with an option for remote working (+/- 1 hour from our Berlin Headquarters).
- Shape the users’ discovery experience on our platform, from the first touchpoint with Wunderflats until the final booking.
- Implement new concepts for how users can find the best fitting furnished apartment.
- Work closely together with our Designers, Engineers and other Product Managers to develop new concepts from problem, idea, research, design over to development and continuous deployments.
- Find innovative product solutions to business challenges like optimizing the distribution of our requests, maximizing the potential of our supply portfolio or utilizing users’ search profiles.
- Create and maintain your own roadmap in cooperation with the Director of Product
- Manage your own cross-functional team including optimizing the existing agile processes, proactively setting milestones and product increments from your roadmap.
- You have gained 5+ years of work experience in product management with an increased focus on frontend/user-facing features and projects.
- You have exceptional standards for finding innovative product solutions fully focusing on usability and UI when developing new features.
- You have 2+ years of experience in leading cross-functional product teams.
- A proven track record of implementing new features and moving KPIs into the right directions through best-in-class product management.
- You are a fast thinker and a proactive team player with a collaborative mindset.
- Self-reflective and transparent communication in English comes naturally to you.
- You possess a proven record of skills in agile software development methods, preferably SCRUM or KANBAN.
- You know your stuff when it comes to prioritizing, aligning and advancing your team’s roadmap.
- Experience working on a marketplace product is a plus.
- Experience with user research is a plus.
- Working knowledge of programming languages, data analysis or IT architecture is a plus.
- An international startup atmosphere in which you can make a difference
- A kick-ass People Team to support you right from the start
- Join the best team ever (+100 people, healthily growing) with a truly unique employee experience – check our Kununu and Glassdoor score
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, yoga, football table, PlayStation, regular team events, and many more
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- A yearly budget for professional as well as personal development
*At Wunderflats we value the diversity of our team and respect all differences in people, seen and unseen. We are committed to equal opportunities without discrimination.