Senior Product Manager Generative AI – German C1+ (d/f/m) (Freelance possible)
Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone’s parents can get human elderly care 👵. In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany’s hires through HeyJobs. Over 4’000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 400+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company:
As a Senior Generative AI Product Manager (d/f/m) you will lead our efforts in enhancing our internally built B2B and B2C products using generative AI. Together with the project team, you will be assessing ideas for how we can improve our user experience by 10x leveraging generative AI, building MVPs to validate these ideas, and taking them to market.
The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the capabilities and limitations of generative AI, be experienced in user experience design as well as in leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative products that meet business objectives.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Lead the product development process from ideation to proof of concept to launch.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and threats.
- Collaborate with our engineering, UI/UX design, and strategy teams to define product features and requirements.
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to understand their needs and gather feedback.
- Prioritize and manage the product backlog, ensuring that features are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure that products are designed and developed with a focus on user experience (UX), usability, and accessibility.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest generative AI technologies and trends, and evaluate their potential for our products.
🤝 What sets you up for success
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of delivering successful user-facing products in the B2B or B2C recruiting market.
- Strong understanding of generative AI technology and its applications in product development.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and collaborating with engineering teams to implement technology solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive product decisions.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and working with development teams in an Agile environment.
- Fluent (C1+) in English and German
- Previous hands-on experience with UI/UX
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC – good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who discriminates on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers!
See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
*offers may differ for international hubs.