Senior Product Manager
The Highsnobiety commerce team in Berlin is seeking a seasoned Product Manager to evolve and shape the next phase of our e-commerce platform. Are you ready for a high degree of responsibility and an unrivalled opportunity to build and shape the next generation of the Highsnobiety platform? Join us to create a best in class product discovery, shopping and storytelling experience.
Founded in 2005, Highsnobiety is a publisher and creative agency dedicated to pioneering new terrain in the worlds of culture and style. Highsnobiety is about what’s new and next, and it speaks to a global community of tastemakers that are driving culture forward.
With a monthly reach of 50M+ users across platforms, Highsnobiety is both an influential and fast-growing digital media company. In 2019, we launched our owned and operated e-commerce division with the mission of owning the intersection of content, commerce, and community.
- Collaboratively shape our digital products including our upcoming mobile app in a cross functional setting
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities to deliver future user and business value through data and user research
- Build and prioritise the product roadmap, translating business objectives into feature requirements to be implemented by UX/Engineering
- Overseeing the implementation of features and evaluating the impact of our initiatives and decisions, sharing this with the team and stakeholders to inform ongoing refinement and iterations.
- Champion agile working and efficient teamwork by empowering UX and Engineers to own and solve problems within their areas of expertise.
- 4+ years of experience in product management; at least 1 year experience working with B2C mobile apps
- Native to agile product management methodologies like SCRUM, KanBan and product discovery processes (double diamond etc.)
- Experience with B2C e-commerce is a strong plus
- You have an excellent understanding of e-commerce reporting tools for conversion, funnel, and cohorts analytics
- Ability to analyse usage data (Looker, Google Analytics), conduct A/B experiments and create reports
- You have a solid understanding of our brand, our users, and trends in B2C e-commerce
- Strong communication skills and ability to adapt to different audiences, presenting your concepts and ideas in English
What we offer:
- Responsibility and freedom to create new concepts, ideas and working with methodologies like Design Thinking
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. monthly company events, sport courses, German classes and various discounts)
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.