Senior Product Manager // Leverton
We are looking for our next Senior Product Manager who will lead a Squad focused on designing and building world-class SaaS software. This position will take LEVERTONs self-service interface to the next level – Develop the new Self Service Experience to enable and empower our customers as well as our internal customer service teams in the new SaaS Platform. Our ability to effectively manage our customers’ needs is key to our ongoing success and allows the company to make bold bets while maintaining a delightful and painless user experience. The role demands a deep background in product management, experience in developing enterprise SaaS applications for multifaceted customer segments, the ability to operate in a highly technical environment, extensive leadership skills, strong knowledge in scalable product architecture and to work collaboratively across many internal and external stakeholders.
Your future achievements:
- Create your own fingerprint in a fast-growing product department with your ideas, inputs, and changes.
- Be an influencer. You will own the short, medium and long-term initiatives and execution for your product area.
- Lead a cross-functional squad of world-class and highly motivated engineers, UX designers and QA Engineers.
- Provide market analyses, business cases, and roadmaps based on corporate vision and product strategy.
- Launch new products and applications on the LEVERTON AI Platform.
- Enhance existing products and features.
- Ensure product scalability and extensibility goals.
- Formulate and measure product analytics to ensure ongoing product performance and optimization.
- Be a mentor. Share your expertise and knowledge with other product managers to create an environment of transparency and continuous learning.
- 5+ years of experience with building SaaS enterprise products
- You’re curious! You’re not only effectively solving current customer problems but you also lead your product by thinking ahead to create an environment of innovation
- You have proven relevant experience in online product management (at least 3 years), having worked with B2B, ERP or high scale products is a big plus
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and complex enterprise administration interfaces
- A history of working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to drive results and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a big plus)
How we care for you:
- Be part of shaping the development of a state-of-the-art product in the field of Deep Learning and AI
- Join a highly experienced team with engineers possessing 5-20 years of experience
- Join an autonomous team with a high degree of freedom and ownership
- Spend the work day in a modern office in the heart of Berlin and the after work hours on our amazing rooftop
- Highly talented, fun and inspiring colleagues from 27 different nationalities
- Learn or improve your Kicker skills and be part of regular social events such as Thirsty Thursdays and HIIT sessions
Does this sound like the right place to develop your career?
Then we’d love to hear from you!