(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d) // Helpling
As Europe’s leading online marketplace for household services, our mission at Helpling is to enable as many people as possible to provide and receive home services. We currently operate in 10 countries on 3 continents: Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, the UK and the UAE.
We work in small, data-driven teams that have full ownership over their product area and its successes. Instead of being given a predefined list of features to implement, teams at Helpling work to solve challenges together. As part of the Helpling team, you are fully encouraged to voice ideas driven by insights to help boost business metrics and continuously deliver value to our customers. If you want to make a difference, and help change an entire industry – Helpling is your place.
We are currently looking for an experienced (Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d) to complete our Product Team in Berlin.
About the Job
Helpling is a truly product-driven organization. As a Product Manager, you have full ownership over your product area and its KPIs. By deeply understanding your users and their needs, identifying opportunities and testing hypotheses, you drive desired business outcomes.
As our Product Manager, you’ll be leading the revolution in booking household cleaning services online, focusing on optimizing the experience for the Provider side of the marketplace.
You will lead a team of software and QA engineers, and work with a dedicated UX designer and BI analyst in order to achieve best results. You will be part of a close-knit team of experienced Product and UX professionals, so that you can always count on support and exchange with peers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Driving the vision and execution of our Provider product
- Take full ownership of your product area and KPIs
- Gather quantitative and qualitative insights with user research and data analysis to guide product vision and identify customer needs
- Collaborate with team (IT, UX, BI, Operations) to design, develop and ship new products & features for our web & mobile apps
- Define and analyze metrics to monitor the performance of products & features
- Ruthlessly prioritise for both long and short term impact
- Ensure efficient cross company communication to share latest news, developments, and learnings
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the field of Product Management
- Your decisions are based on insights, not opinions
- You are very numbers-driven and have experience in setting up tests that result in actionable outcomes
- You have gained proven knowledge of the latest tools and methodologies in product development, especially strong experience in an agile hypothesis-test-learn-iterate process
- You are very organized, know how to work with and manage stakeholders and have successfully managed projects in a high speed, high pressure environment before
- You are passionate about building great products to solve customer and business problems
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting start-ups in Berlin with a great office right in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback with a positive and inspiring working atmosphere where your ideas are heard and can become reality
- Challenging projects, a personal education & conference budget, Hackathons, Kaizen Days & Offsites
- Relocation support & flexible working hours
- Yoga classes, free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, kicker & table tennis
Are you keen to join the team as our new Product Manager? We look forward to receiving your application (CV, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations.