Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Pylot is on a mission to simplify the daily lives of small business owners and allow them to focus their energy on their craft and customers. Through our one-stop-service – the cockpit-entrepreneurs have access to software solutions covering all aspects of marketing and managing their business. Pylot connects small businesses from a wide range of verticals and industries to best-in-class software providers through our SaaS platform to speed up and simplify processes, reduce overhead and increase customer proximity.
In your role as Senior Product Manager (f/m/d) you will work closely with the c-level and leadership team on strategic topics. You will take the lead on different topics and projects in order to scale the venture.
What will keep you challenged?
- Take responsibility for the entire life-cycle of key product areas from prototyping of new features to analyzing their impact on our KPIs.
- Keep our customer’s needs at the center of all and strive to build a deep understanding of their business and industry.
- Leverage buy-build-partner analysis to drive new product development and evaluate the maturity of available solutions.
- Apply your technical knowledge to structure feature implementation and define clear and well-structured requirements.
- Coordinate all relevant processes between engineering, design and marketing to ensure seamless progress from conception to launch
What will make you succeed?
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Strong understanding of platform development (in particular of SaaS architecture and API layers).
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts.
- Ability to both define a vision and strategy as well as the willingness to execute hands-on product work
- Curiosity for new business models and the drive to fully understand a specific industry.
- Demonstrated experience in agile development methodologies and customer-oriented principles.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + 28 vacation days.
- The opportunity to be part of an early-stage founding team.
- Incredibly talented and passionate team members.
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events.
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more.
- Relocation and visa support for internationals.