(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d)
At Quantistry we develop the next generation of chemical simulations based on quantum simulations and artificial intelligence. Our technology enables our customers in chemical and pharmaceutical industries to develop new high-performance materials and novel drugs faster, more efficiently, and more sustainably than ever before.
About your Role
- Be the central point of contact for the entire product development process
- Become an expert for our users’ needs and their expectations, and translate that understanding into a strategy and roadmap
- Proactively drive collaboration with key stakeholders from management, development and business to understand and manage their needs, and align them around the product roadmap
- Identify the biggest issues to solve, prioritize rigorously and slice work packages with an agile mindset
- Continuously make improvements in design processes, knowledge sharing, and tools used to measurably enhance productivity and product quality
- Own the E2E product lifecycle and drive new feature development from discovery to delivery
- You have at least three years of professional experience as a product owner / product manager, ideally in a startup
- You have successfully launched B2B tech products in the past.
- You know how to drive an agile product development process and have experience in coordinating a cross-functional team
- You have strong communication skills, are great in stakeholder management and create consensus by default
- You are a self-motivated team player, who can work in a small, fast-paced environment without much oversight.
- You might not tick all the boxes and that’s ok, apply anyways! Even though we have clearly defined roles, we are an early-stage startup and there are so many things to do that every team member can define the own role to a certain extent.
- Shape your own role and take responsibility
- Plenty of room for your ideas and your own initiative
- A competitive salary based on your experiences
- Annual personal development budget of 1.000 EUR
- Flexible working hours & home office flexibility
- Educational & personal development budget
- Work equipment of your choice
- Apply for this position via our career page including your CV, a short cover letter, and ideally highlighted projects you’d like us to know about.
- You will hear back from us within 7 days.
- If we see a fit, you will have a first 30-minute call with Stefan, where he will answer your questions about our company, learn about you and your experiences.
- In a second meeting you will meet our product development team.
- Lastly, we’ll extend an offer or decline.
We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. If you need reasonable accommodation, let us know in your application.
Quantistry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or genetic information.
We are looking forward to your application!