(Senior) Product Manager – Web Applications (m/f/d) // Vimcar
(Senior) Product Manager – Web Applications (m/f/d)
- Department: Product
- Reporting Line: VP Product
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Duration: Permanent
- Required Languages: German (business fluent, C1+), English (business fluent, C1+)
As our (Senior) Product Manager – Web Applications, you work cross-functionally with our Product, Tech and Design teams, to support the continuous optimisation of our driver’s apps. With Vimcar gearing up to expand into international markets, you are an invaluable resource for ensuring our products continue to provide an exemplary experience for a diverse scope of use cases.
- You are involved in the full life-cycle of software development, and collaborate closely with our Designers, User Insight Researchers, QA and Software Engineers.
- You develop new use cases and functionalities for our driver’s apps that will enable us to grow internationally in the fleet management market.
- You work independently to define and execute the product strategy and road map for our mobile applications.
- You develop new functionalities and validate through direct communication with customers and internal stakeholders, translating their feedback into an improved user experience.
- You take initiative to build up and support the continuous development of our growing product team.
- University degree in Economics, Mechanical Engineering, Information Systems, or a similar discipline
- 3+ years experience in product management in a StartUp context, ideally in SaaS or another B2B software
- Experience with the entire product lifecycle, from conception and design, to development support and release management.
- Confident with project management (e.g. Jira) and design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch)
- Clear communicator, with an analytical mindset and a strong sense of urgency, enabling you to tackle complex user challenges.
- Business fluent German and English.
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- Ability to take ownership of Vimcar’s mobile applications, playing an important role in our expansion into international markets.
- Agile work environment using state-of-the-art tools, with flat hierarchies and an international team
- An open office space in Berlin-Kreuzberg with a high degree of autonomy where your input makes a big difference
- Permanent, full-time position with flexible work hours and a company laptop
- Access to company car sharing, office events, free fruit & drinks, as well as the choice from a range of company benefits, such as a membership in the Urban Sports Club
Sounds like you? Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form. Reach out to careers[at]vimcar.com if you have any questions – we’re happy to help.