(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/x)
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY.
JOIN US IN VIENNA, PORTO or BERLIN.
A CHALLENGING TASK
You will create features starting from scratch and through to successful implementation, all the while working closely with our design and development teams to ensure high quality throughout the whole product lifecycle. This is how we perceive the way to kununu’s next big thing:
- It starts with research: You get yourself an overview by doing local and global market- & competitor-analyses which are the basis for defining product requirements and deriving product specifications.
- You look into your outcomes by prototyping, driving user research and extensive exchange with the SEO and UX teams to assess feasibility and to optimize the product in iterations.
- You will grow the concept step by step and extend the features with new functions over time. In parallel, you will set up key metrics that measure and assess product performance and make use of KPIs to derive data-based next steps and improvements.
- You will have international support in putting the features on the street by our agile software engineering team in Vienna/Porto. You will be closely aligned with the tech team to ensure shipping is optimal and make necessary adjustments along the way.
- After launching the product, you will define analyses with our Business Analytics Team, using state of the art BA Tools. You know your way around interpreting the data and can derive next steps as we aim for product brilliance.
- You are a go to-person for all product stakeholders and will also support our customers in making the best use out of new features.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You can fully identify with our mission of bringing full transparency to the job market and you want to have a real impact by realizing new kununu product features.
- You’ve finished your university degree with a technical, natural science or economics focus.
- You already bring several years of experience as a (Senior) Product Manager for internet-based services to the table and have a groovy track record of delivering successful products.
- You are energized by conceptualizing and developing digital products, that thrill customers and users and really make a difference.
- You have excellent analytical skills and you can extract trends even within a bulk of data. You set up profound predictions for future developments and solve problems in a creative manner on the basis of your self-reliant and structured work approach.
- You are 100% a team player and are affected by great teamwork. You direct the development team in Vienna/Porto and will join them at the kununu offices in Vienna/Porto on a regular basis. Therefore, you have a travel readiness of 10-20 %.
- You have a firm grasp on agile development methodologies (E.g. Scrum, Design Thinking, etc.) and already bring some applied experience to the table.
- You show off with your outstanding interpersonal communication skills when it comes to interactions with several internal stakeholders, customers, and users.
- Your profile is rounded out by excellent English skills – German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend it at the wrong company. With us, you work directly in the center of Berlin in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment with flexible working hours.
- We offer you the opportunity to create a new product feature from scratch that lifts kununu to the next level and makes a difference for our users.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you when it comes to the creation of product features. At kununu, you will face inspiring interactions with your expert product colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
- kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 6 weeks of vacation per year, a highly modern office setup, individual training budget, home office opportunities, daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks – just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.