Senior Product Manager Marketing Tech (m/f/d) // Comvel
lm group is a publicly traded multinational group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. We operate a portfolio of well-known brands including lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis, weg.de and Jetcost. Every month, the group reaches 43 million unique users across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) who are searching for and booking their travel and leisure experiences.
Our +1,200 employees based around the globe all make an important contribution in enabling us to offer our audience a comprehensive and inspiring range of travel related products and services.
lm group is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Marketing Tech based in Berlin or Chiasso reporting to the Head of Product Customer Acquisition.
We are looking for a “Senior Product Manager Marketing Tech” to help us scout, build and implement state of the art tools to better scale, target & manage our online marketing campaigns as well as our audiences. Ideally you are an experienced engineer and product owner who is interested to expand his knowledge with a cross functional focus in product, marketing management, software development and data engineering. The right candidate will have full ownership and responsibility to implement, invent and build respective solutions, tools and applications. Strong previous experience in a similar role is a strong plus.
- Define vision, strategy, teams and detailed roadmap for our digital products in the Marketing Technology area, maximizing monetization through programmatic marketing channels like SEM, CRM, Display Advertising, Social, Meta, Affiliation
- Structure and integrate data from varied marketing sources such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Bing, DoubleClick, Optimove, Emarsys
- Design and implement data visualizations, analyze data and build prototypes to demonstrate concepts
- Build workflows/implementations for automatic control algorithms, data (& audience) management, API integrations, and tools
- Collaborate with Marketing team and Data Scientists to scout and implement scalable workflows and automation tools
- Evaluate external solutions and act as Product Manager for their successful implementation and integration into other applications
- Be a cross-functional product owner for further development and maintenance of relevant (third party) marketing tech solutions
- Stay up-to-date with latest evolutions in programming, automation, tooling, etc.
- Work customer centric by identifying customers behaviours and needs through user research and KPI analysis on the upper funnel of the customer journey
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in software engineering
- 3+ years professional product management or marketing experience
- Experience in the travel industry is a big plus
- Ability to lead complex cross-functional initiatives and to drive a cross-functional team
- Familiarity with Programmatic Marketing platforms such as Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Familiarity with Data Analysis and Statistical Testing (A/B testing)
- Familiarity with SQL queries and Relational Databases
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and mindset, act on data to grow the business
- Experience working with data science and engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and willingness to travel is a must
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Data driven – basing decisions on facts rather than opinions
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Strong collaborator, bringing everyone together to deliver on a single vision
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, open-minded teamplayer, capable of interacting across all levels of the organization
At the lm group you will experience professionalism in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Every day, you have the opportunity to engage with your ideas and contribute to the success of a fast-growing online business. Come along! We are looking forward to your application!