Senior Product Manager
PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe. That is just the beginning: we are making exploring the great outdoors the next big thing – globally. We share this vision with some of the most renowned international marketplace investors to bring camper sharing to the world. We currently have a team of more than 70 Campers making this vision a reality. We believe in love, respect and authenticity, which is reflected in the daily work life of our diverse team.
As we embark on a new adventure of transforming PaulCamper into a truly agile company, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to support our new work mode and our newly set-up cross-functional teams.
- You will execute our product roadmap in close collaboration with our Head of Product.
- You will work closely with our remote engineering team and connect the dots between relevant stakeholders.
- Your daily priority and resource management will guide our product to new spheres.
- You will work in our own unique PaulCamper agile work mode.
- You conduct beta test sessions with our community and evaluate the results accordingly.
- You create wireframes and prototypes to develop innovative and disruptive ideas.
Your Travel Experience
- You have at least 5 years experience in the field of product management and have experience in collaborating with various stakeholders (UX/ UI designers, marketing, operations, tech).
- You are experienced in working with cross-functional teams and agile working methods (SCRUM, agile, etc.), MVPs & Design Thinking.
- You have a passion to develop an outstanding user experience and you spot untapped potential right away – always with a clear user-first approach.
- You bring a committed and an autonomous working style.
- You have a data driven approach and know how to make your process visible and report accordingly.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. German language is a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and to actively shape and scale our company.
- Home Office Fridays as well as flexible working hours and 5 remote working days per quarter.
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel.
- Working in ambitious cross functional teams.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin
- PaulCamper Week – we pay for your next outdoor adventure with a camper van.