Senior Product Manager – PPC Team (Amazon SaaS)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who wants to be an active part in creating the #1 tool for Amazon success! This opportunity is a full-time, Berlin based role, focused on our PPC module development and reporting directly to the Head of Product & Design, while working closely with our developers, product designers, QA engineers and PPC specialists on a daily basis. If you have experience in developing features from scratch within SaaS environment, we’re very excited about getting to know you better!
- Develop detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Drive feature innovation for the advertising module
- Define and develop a roadmap
- Understand client needs and translate them into the feature
- Work with a big amount of data and with a strong technical team
- You have min 3+ years of working experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner in an Agile software development environment
- You have experience in an advertising/marketing domain
- You have a good understanding of data visualization
- You have worked with a big amount of data
- You have B2B experience and are great at prioritization
- You are very experienced in understanding the client needs
- You are super strong in stakeholder management
- You are a good communicator – you need to coordinate with different departments and talk to client
- You have the tendency to question and argue from first principles
- You are very structured and organized
- You see the big picture but also have the ability to zoom in to operations
- You have a very good business and customer understanding
Why should you join Sellics?
- A talented, quickly-growing company
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible office hours
- Urban Sports Club membership
- A one week onboarding program, “Lunch & Learn” internal education sessions, Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Remote working days
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our all-expenses paid annual company trip
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a profitable and funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 125 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 35 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write.