SENIOR PRODUCT OWNER (ECOMMERCE)
SENIOR PRODUCT OWNER (ECOMMERCE)
We are looking for You to join our growing team!
- you’re a Senior Product Owner;
- you have at least 4 years of experience as a Product Owner, of which 1 year in a similar position in e-commerce software development;
- you have a natural affinity for product design and believe in user-centric design;
- you have experience in a SaaS environment and have created engaging and thoughtful customer experiences across the entire product lifecycle;
- you’re ready to build next-generation e-commerce, adaptable to the fast-paced and dynamic environment in the e-commerce industry;
- you have experience with JIRA and agile software methodologies;
- you want to be “above average” and you are extremely ambitious.
Then keep reading!
Our new team member will initially be a part of our Product team.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We believe that remarkable results are achieved with a remarkable team, and a remarkable team is well-educated, well-motivated, and well-cared for.
As a potential member of our team, you can take advantage of the following opportunities and benefits:
- Starting monthly gross salary of €6000-8000;
- Employment contract;
- 25 annual paid leave days;
- Position training on behalf of the company;
- 30% discount on the investor’s other businesses;
- Company-issued iPhone and laptop;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamically developing software company;
- A well-planned, long-term professional perspective.
Last but not least – we maintain a friendly team culture that encourages continuous professional learning and team collaboration.
WHO ARE WE?
NEXT BASKET is a technology company that develops a next-generation online store platform that allows a person to start, manage and grow an online business without expert knowledge.
Our 5-in-1 platform consists of:
Online store software + ERP system + Warehouse fulfilment software + Own warehouses + E-commerce services performed by our team of experts.
The platform’s software has been developed according to best practices and can be described as one of the most efficient and secure e-commerce solutions worldwide.
We utilize a microservice infrastructure to ensure a load time of less than a second, and this also enables the platform to stay current in the niche of high-level e-commerce solutions.
NEXT BASKET offers integrated solutions for warehousing and product handling, logistics, a call center, marketing, photography, product description creation, SEO, business and accounting services, and a lot more services needed to successfully run an online store.
Our values are fundamental to building our goals, mission, and overall development strategy.
In this sense, NEXT BASKET’s core corporate values are:
- A customer-centric approach where the needs and requirements of our customers outweigh our own;
- An open, courteous, and supportive attitude towards the customer, full of understanding and full cooperation;
- A collegial relationship based on honesty, integrity, fairness, respect, and cooperation;
- Realistic estimates, achievable promises, and zero misleading information both within the company and concerning the customers;
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to implement change when necessary;
Innovation is an integral part of our work culture and long-term vision for our company.
Finally, NEXT BASKET is an employer that cares about the training and development of its employees. We will ensure that you are continually upskilled, invest in your talents and encourage your development in harmony with your interests.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
Our vision is to be the business partner of choice, offering our customers and business partners unparalleled products while caring for the environment.
Our mission can be summarized as follows:
- To be of service to our customers and business partners;
- To bring added value to our customers and business partners with every service and product we offer;
- Taking all necessary steps to protect the environment and implement ESG’s best policies to date.
If you relate to our goals and the path to achieve them, continue reading to understand your role in our company.
- Gather and document user stories, requirements, and acceptance criteria, including corner cases;
- Keep up to date with the e-commerce industry trends and competitor activity;
- Write clear and detailed tasks for the development team, including epics, tickets, and acceptance criteria, to ensure a clear understanding of what needs to be done;
- Prioritize the product backlog, ensuring that it aligns with business objectives and customer needs;
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including development, design, and marketing, to ensure the product is delivered on time and within budget;
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders to ensure that the product is on track and addressing customer needs;
- You comply with company standards.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING EVERY DAY?
- Monitor and analyze our e-commerce platform’s performance and make adjustments where necessary;
- Continuously research, compare, and review other competitive e-commerce software to NEXT BASKET;
- Gather and process customer feedback and incorporate it into product development;
- Research and evaluate the feasibility of functionalities requested by stakeholders;
- Work with product and UX/UI designers to create user-friendly interfaces;
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to understand customer needs and the market landscape;
- Continuously seek ways to improve our e-commerce software and user experience;
- Communicate progress and results of the product development to stakeholders;
- Continuously prioritize and manage the product backlog;
- Write clear and detailed tasks for the development team, including epics, tickets, and acceptance criteria, with corner cases considered;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development, design, and marketing, to ensure the product is delivered on time and within budget.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Product Owner, of which 1 year in a similar position in e-commerce software development;
- At least 2 years of experience in a startup environment or a SaaS company;
- To be knowledgeable in gathering and processing software requirements;
- At least 2 years of experience with JIRA and agile software methodologies;
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management for transferring knowledge between the development and the domain teams;
- Experience in Team Management will be an advantage;
- Good understanding of technical concepts and can work closely with engineers to find the best solution to a problem;
- Affinity for product design and believe in user-centered design;
- An expert with strong drive for results and the determination to deliver according to plan;
- Team player – dependable, respectful, and communicative, with a fun & positive attitude;
- Good understanding of e-commerce software, analytics tools, and emerging technologies in the industry;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Job-related certifications will be an advantage;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Native speaker, or CEFR level of English corresponding to at least C1.
- If all this sounds like your new job role and you are ready to take on this opportunity, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
- We’d love to meet you, learn more about you and grow together with you!
- We would be grateful if you could also attach a cover letter.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process.
- We consider all applications confidentially.
NEXT BASKET B.V. Netherlands