Senior Product Owner (f/m/x) // Comtravo
Comtravo – Business travel made simple
We are a team of travel experts, tech enthusiasts and customer support heroes – with the shared purpose to simplify business travel. Comtravo provides small and medium sized companies a truly unique solution. Travellers or travel managers can book and manage their business trips with one simple text message. Using state-of-the-art technologies, such as NLP and machine learning techniques, we are automating our fulfilment pipeline. This enables our in-house travel experts to focus on complex requests and individual needs of our clients.
Our product team needs you to be the link between our clients and internal stakeholders and the development team to make sure we continue to ship a kick-ass product.
So, are you ready to turn the B2B travel industry upside down?
- You own your part of the product and independently take decisions for it
- You shape the product roadmap based on our product vision in close collaboration with the CPO, setting ambitious goals and driving innovation for our product
- You are the advocate of our customers – understand their needs (through direct conversations, surveys, analytics and feedback through our sales, account management and operations teams) and translate them into product requirements
- You develop, validate and ship kick-ass features
- You manage the product backlog and make sure we are always working on the right things
- You work hand in hand with designers, developers and data scientists
- You liaise with internal stakeholders and orchestrate decision-making processes among them
- You facilitate a productive working model and agile development process for the team together with the engineering counterparts
- You orchestrate the go-live and roll-out of features with internal stakeholders and get our customers excited about them
- You mentor junior product team members
- You have at least 4 years of experience in developing customer facing software products – a proven track record
- You have a strong technical understanding – it would be beneficial if you have previously coded something
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach where you seek the truth in numbers and facts and use them to frame and sell your ideas
- You have the natural ability to communicate well – excellent spoken and written English a must, German a plus
- You are experienced of driving an agile product development process, facilitate product management ceremonies and work in cross-functional teams
- You have an open-minded mindset that likes to learn and challenge assumptions to open up new areas for innovation
- You have the creativity and drive to take ambiguous customer problems and turn them into concrete requirements and solutions
- You have a ‘lean product’ mindset to rapidly develop and evaluate new ideas to find market fit as effectively as possible
- You are excited about changing the world of business travel – experience in travel is a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary & flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits for flights and hotels for your personal travels
- An exciting job in a High-Tech startup in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe
- Access to a great network of entrepreneurs in Berlin and some of the best travel & B2B investors in Europe
- Influence the development of the company
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team, which has already successfully built several global businesses
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Company parties, weekly team lunches and a lot more events
- A loft office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need
Interested? Then go ahead and apply now!