Senior Product Owner (m/f/d)
Sebastian, Team Lead, says: “Team Red is a cross-functional team owning the DC Analytics platform, which not only powers our internal agency business but also is actively used by customers worldwide. We are a driven team which enjoys a good round of Mario Kart once in a while.”
You will be working in:
English (fluency required) – as we are an international team, this is our team (and company) language. German is not a requirement, but a plus.
How you will make an impact:
- You are fully responsible for DCMN’s TV attribution solution, which serves many of our clients every day and is a core product for the DCMN brand.
- You define and communicate the product vision and roadmap to team members, customers and other relevant stakeholders.
- You own and write comprehensive product specifications & stories.
- You manage and prioritise backlog based on business value and monitor workload and progress.
- You see it as part of your role to stay on top of the latest tech industry innovations & trends, and share your insights and learning with your colleagues.
- You foster a culture of data-driven decision making.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- You are proactive and self-motivated, and have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner.
- You have a track record in building, delivering, and supporting complex marketing products.
- You have detailed knowledge and practical experience with agile methodologies, including SCRUM.
- You enjoy working closely with Engineers, Data Scientists and Campaign/Account Managers.
- You have a secret passion for design specifications and technical concepts, and pay great attention to detail in your work.
- You have developed a deep understanding of advertising technologies, analytics systems and mobile apps.
Learn more about life at DCMN, benefits and our recruiting process on our careers site: https://careers.dcmn.com/.