Senior Product Owner (m/ f/ d) // twago
Are you looking for a challenging job where you can make a difference by contributing to the success of a newly launched product? Are you full of ambition and eager to change the world of online work with us? If working in a start-up atmosphere excites you, twago is the right place for you!
For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as Senior Product Owner (m/ f/ d) for twago – Europe’s largest online platform for for freelance work.
full-time | unlimited contract
Your role as Senior Product Owner
- You will be responsible for thinking holistically about processes and features and working to get them released
- You will prioritize and translate user and business needs into explicit technical specifications
- In cooperation with your team (PM, QA, design) and development you will develop exceptionally visual and intuitively designed modern interfaces and platform-specific user experiences
- With a deep focus on delighting users you will use your insights into research, usage and trends to improve, re-design and re-think the product experience
- You will be a driving force in the strategic product roadmap definition
- You will be engaging in some BI activities, such as tracking our KPI’s, evaluating and interpreting data from our database and web analytic tools and preparing data for management and managerial reports
- You will be the interface between development and other organizational units
- You define abstractly, what the design-team will visualize and make sure, design & UX meets the requirements
What you should bring in
- Successfully finished studies of computer science, economics, or any related technical discipline
- 5+ year experience in product management with solid track record of developing and launching successful products, ideally in the HR-Tech industry
- Proven ability to successfully own a product end-to-end, preferably with experience in online marketplaces or relevant online markets
- Very strong passion for tech
- Ability to synthesize customer insights, quantitative and qualitative data, and business strategy into product concepts and requirements.
- Strong analytical mind with a profound understanding of technical implementation requirements and challenges
- Usability is not a concept for you but a religion
- Ability to deliver projects on time with minimal supervision (80/20 approach)
- Strong written and verbal communication, leadership, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Very good command of MS Excel and SQL, ideally also Google Analytics
- Proven knowledge of requirements engineering techniques
What’s in it for you
- Working alongside an experienced, enthusiastic and international team of 25 professionals
- Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- An ideal environment in which you can grow within a start-up atmosphere
- A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
- Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch
- Working on Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work
- Increasing autonomy, authority, and accountability for the success of our newly launched product
Twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to becoming an established online company, being a subsidiary of Randstad Holding. We are changing the world of teamwork by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
This year we launched a new white label platform (twago enterprise) which allows large companies to directly connect to freelancers using their own brand. Our first clients are life, and the sales funnel is highly promising. Our most important leads are located in NL, USA, and the UK.
In line with the Randstad strategy, we want to combine High Tech with High Touch. Translated to twago we want to add touch experience in the matches of our clients and freelancers. For that, we work with the newest methodologies like growth hacking and agile development.
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Senior Product Owner” with your availability and salary expectations to [email protected] Also let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you.
We look forward to meeting you.