Senior Strategic Accounts Manager Transportation // GetYourGuide
We are looking for a Senior Accounts Manager to help manage relationships and grow our business with transportation partners.
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travellers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to ensure travellers to love where they’re going; The Commercial Partnerships & Business Development is a critical part of this mission.
Our Partnerships team works with a large portfolio of travel companies including content airlines, OTAs, trains and more, working with the likes of EasyJet, KLM and Emirates to name just a few. Our mission is to help our partners excel in their business by understanding and addressing their current needs and future opportunities. In doing so, we help our partners drive new revenue by promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities.
As a senior strategic accounts’ manager, you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of key strategic accounts in the transportation vertical. as well as leading initiatives to support the team overall.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of a portfolio of affiliate accounts, being accountable for their onboarding, growth and optimization to increase revenue
- Build meaningful relationships with your counterparts at our partner companies
- Help organize, optimize and revolutionize our processes to be more efficient and productive
- Represent GetYourGuide to our partners, ensuring a positive association with GetYourGuide
- Work across teams to deliver for our partners and your team
Who are we looking for?
- You have 4+ years experience in business development or key account management in an online b2b market leading company.
- Team player yet structured and self-directed with strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Customer focus with a strength on detecting insights and opportunities. Focused on understanding the needs of the partner and achieving win-win situations
- Fluent in English both written and verbal communication. Spanish. Italian, or Portuguese are also a plus!
- Entrepreneurial attitude, fast learner and feedback orientated
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- Work for one of Fast Companies most innovative companies
- A front row seat to see how extreme growth happens
- Build up your network within the travel industry
- Hold virtual stock options and participate in the company’s growth and success story
- Be part of a high growth company aiming to be the global leader in the $100 billion market for travel experiences
- Receive relocation assistance
- Enjoy free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
- Shape the future with an international team made up of over 45 nationalities
This is a regular full-time position based in Berlin.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Yes? Great, we already look forward to hearing from you! Please include your resume and cover letter in English.
If you have any further questions, please contact us via [email protected] make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com to get some insights into what happens behind the scenes.