Software Platform Product Manager (Berlin) // Datarade
Data impacts every decision made by humans and machines, increasingly becoming the world’s most valuable resource. At Datarade, we’re developing the first software platform that connects data buyers with data vendors across the globe at scale. We empower data buyers to discover quality data sources and help data vendors to build trusted relationships with their clients. And our journey has just begun.
We’re looking for a Software Platform Product Manager that leads the development of our global software platform. Your role is to work closely with the co-founders, business development, and engineering teams to shape, prioritize, and manage the implementation of our product roadmap. Data is an abstract and complex topic: The ideal candidate for this position is eager to learn everything about the industry and is able to derive a sound product strategy based on existing market dynamics.
- Conduct market, competitive, and customer research
- Develop the platform vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Design and visualize front- and back-end features
- Manage the sprint planning and prioritize features
- Set up and manage product and customer feedback tracking
- Collaborate with both the business development and engineering teams
- At least 2 years of experience working in software product management
- Fluent in English and a valid work permit for Germany
- Strong skills and knowledge in agile software development (SCRUM, kanban, etc.)
- Experience with issue tracking tools like JIRA, Gitlab, or Github
- Extremely strong conceptual skills for dealing with complex platforms
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, working in a team
- Design thinking skills and empathizing with users
- Technical understanding of software development and architecture
- Strong text and visual communication skills
- Work experience in platform or marketplace product management
- Design skills and experience with Sketch and InVision
- Basic coding skills and understanding of programming and design patterns
- Experience with product management tools like Aha!, etc.
- Experience working in a start-up environment
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and participation in the employee stock option program
- Fast growth path with responsibility to shape a new global technology platform
- Work closely with the co-founders team and shape the company from its early days
- Modern and centrally located office at Alexanderplatz with great access by public transportation
- Regular team events and offsites with friendly, smart and international colleagues
- Coffee and a stocked fridge with Club Mate and good German beer
Start date: October 1, 2019
Location: Berlin (Alexanderplatz, Alexanderstr. 1)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!