Team Lead Product Development Operations DACH (m/f/d)
We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course… good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As Team Lead of the Product Development Operations DACH team, you will be responsible for the Recipe & Ingredient Development teams, supporting the team members increasing efficiency and effectiveness of the operations in their units. You will work closely with the teams of Product Management, Product Planning and Procurement both locally and internationally, making sure that operations, processes and initiatives are running smoothly.
Your area of responsibility
- Structure & lead a consistently high performing & data-driven Product Development Operations Team to deliver the product strategy & operations
- Responsible for coaching & developing the team members, including data literacy developments
- Accountable for robust and complete product data and resultant KPIs reporting
- Accountable for leading best practice, quality of execution, and continuous improvement of the product development process and responsibilities within the wider DACH operational fulfilment landscape
- Responsible for building relationships & identifying continuous improvement opportunities and resources available throughout DACH & INT
- Accountable for defining and setting quality standards across all team units which are relevant for our consumers and meet their expectations
- Accountable for recipe planning, a suitable recipe database and ensuring operations are delivered
- Responsible for achieving the recipe score cards targets
- Accountable for the validation of single ingredients in recipe
- Responsible for recommending cost savings or investment initiatives that are in line with consumer expectations of quality
- You have at least 4 – 5 years of professional experience in a management position in the product or operations area, preferably in the food industry
- Ideally you know a lot about food consumer products and nutrition
- You are numbers-driven and have a very good analytical understanding
- You have outstanding personnel management qualities, strong assertiveness as well as distinctive and systematic communication skills
- You bring a high degree of responsibility, commitment, initiative and social competence
- You think entrepreneurially, you are data and process-driven in your work approach
- You convince with professionalism and conscientiousness in your dealings with stakeholders
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously
- You are highly organized and always have an eye on deadlines
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and a zest for action
- You speak German with a native speaker’s competence and also very good English
- You have (very) good MS Office skills, especially in Excel & PowerPoint
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the new cooking box category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with XY experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You’re hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.