Product Lead (f/m/d) – (German required)
Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along with the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning based matching technology to connect people to their next job. With more than 1500 customers and a team of 120+ our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: As a part of our fast growing team, we’re looking for a Technical Product Lead (f/m/d), that will help us shape the future of our product, and have direct influence on our success.
Follow your own path: We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior engineers & data scientists that love to learn from each other. Check out our Stack.
A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
- Lead the product development and management of our integrations with other SaaS tools and data providers and have direct impact on the performance of the company and its KPIs
- Manage the product development for all our integration projects with potentially hundreds of partners in the HR space
- Additionally you are responsible for our integrations with partner job platforms in order to increase the choice of jobs available to talent on our platform
- Take over management responsibility for one Product Manager in your team and grow your mentoring skills
- Partner closely with business stakeholders, management and external partners to deeply understand and define requirements, align on business priorities and drive roadmap outlining and execution
- Manage communication around your product vision and your progress for a broad audience and ensure smooth product roll-out across cross-functional teams
- Lead the agile processes including release planning, sprint planning, stand-ups, and sprint demos. Monitor the team’s development velocity, communicate status, risks with resolution plan, upcoming milestones, and recent releases
What you need to bring.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, business or a relevant field of study
- 3+ years of work experience in technical product management with engineering teams
- Ideally first management experience
- Interest in business flows and systems interactions via iPaaS tooling (we use webmethods.io)
- Hands-on experience with APIs and current protocols/formats, such as HTTP, REST, XML, JSON
- Fluent in both business and tech and able to bridge the gap between both worlds
- Strong analytical mindset to test hypothesis and sort through uncertain options
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind getting things done
- Past software development experience is an advantage
- You speak and write English and German fluently
What our employees also like about us:
- Diverse team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Secure Job: Over 1’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working mode
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers! See for yourself:
Top Tech Employer in Berlin: http://bit.ly/happyHJ
Top 25 LinkedIn Startups: http://bit.ly/top25li
To find more about us, check out our…