Technical Product Manager (m/f/d)
We are JOIN, Europe’s fastest-growing HR Tech company with over 45,000 clients in 6 countries and over 100,000 jobs posted every day.
Our ambition is to change the way Small & Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) hire on a global scale. We want to level the playing field so SMBs can have the same hiring advantages as big companies. Great companies are built with great people and there are over 25 million SMBs in Europe alone.
We are a mighty team of 90 passionate colleagues and our mission is to democratise hiring by building the world’s most widely used talent attraction software. We believe in building a diverse team of people from different backgrounds. Join us!
The Product Team
Our SaaS solution enables the full spectrum of job creation and posting as well as candidate management and the Product team is organised into squads with ownership for each of these areas. We have achieved very strong product market fit and are looking for new colleagues that will help us scale and contribute their knowledge to building best-practice product capabilities. This is a chance for you to be part of shaping the culture and the way you work!
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to lead our Platform team where you will build core components that can be leveraged by the feature teams to create great user experiences. You will look at our product strategy from a core capabilities standpoint and identify where we need to add/improve to achieve our big ambition as the platform for millions of companies to trust to handle all their hiring needs. You will report to the Chief Product Officer and together with your PM colleagues you will all work together on building a compelling product strategy that will bring us to our goal of being the leading provider in all our markets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the platform components
- Work closely with the platform engineering team to identify bottlenecks and opportunities to optimise our core platform.
- Organize tasks and manage technical requirements in collaboration with the core engineering team.
- Ruthlessly prioritise a roadmap to what’s most impactful for users
- Participate in Product Strategy sessions to build a cohesive strategy that aligns all teams
- Define and monitor product KPIs that highlight user adoption and engagement
- Collaborate with other departments for user input and to evangelise feature releases
- You have gained 4+ years of work experience in product management, ideally in a SaaS start-up environment
- You have successfully defined and launched web-based products/features to an audience that is not tech savvy.
- You have a strong grasp of agile processes (preferably SCRUM or KANBAN) and core product management skills.
- You have a good understanding of distributed services. (kubernetes, Kafka experience is a plus)
- Prior experience as an engineer is a big plus.
- You have worked on technical product backlogs and roadmaps.
- You have strong English verbal and written communication skills
- You can build trusted and collaborative relationships with your colleagues, both local and remote
- You are curious and always looking to improve your PM skills
- You hold a university degree in Business, Interaction Design, or IT
- A varied role and the opportunity to grow together with JOIN
- Inspiring, diverse, highly motivated and international working atmosphere
- The unique opportunity to revolutionise the global recruiting industry with a rapidly growing company
- Cool office in the famous Kulturbrauerei in Prenzlauer Berg
- Latest hardware – choose MacBook Pro or Lenovo Carbon X1
- Paid training for conferences or classes to grow your skills
- Join is a hybrid workplace (not 100% remote) so you can build strong connections with your colleagues while having flexibility about your day.