Technical Product Manager (m/f/d) – Partnerships Team
In Germany alone, there are half a million businesses, employing more than 1 million craftsmen, most of which are facing cumbersome paperwork and outdated software. To improve the lives of craft businesses in the long term we raised more than €25 million in capital from investors to find an easier solution. Headquartered in Berlin, ToolTime developed a modern and easy-to-use software for these businesses to free craftsmen and -women from tiring tasks and to save valuable time.
As Technical Product Manager (m/f/d) for the Partnerships Team at ToolTime you will build a product that has the potential to change the future of craftsmen businesses and have a massive impact on the industry. Being part of a small and fast-paced product team, you will shape and drive the product development process from feature discovery to release.
What you will do
- Act as the technical intersection between our organization and our external partners to ensure a smooth integration
- Define the vision, strategy and roadmap for your product domain aligned to organizational and business goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers and our external integration partners to understand needs, manage expectations and provide transparency into development
- Sketch out requirements for features on the product roadmap in collaboration with other departments and our product and engineering leadership
- Be the main point of contact for developers during a sprint to answer product-related questions on tickets and upcoming features
- Track, measure, analyze and communicate relevant KPIs as well as product development progress to key stakeholders
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of expertise in modern Product Management techniques, including product planning, product discovery and development
- University degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Solid technical background to learn and engage in analysis of technical solutions
- Ability to set goals and work independently according to the objectives
- Exceptional prioritization skills and a continuous improvement approach to product management
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills, passion, empathy and ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent English skills. German skills are nice to have.
What we offer:
- No waterfall – our entire product process is driven by customer insights, research and product metrics
- A modern office space and the possibility to unplug from your desk and work from wherever suits you best
- An environment that enables creativity where everyone has a direct impact on our product
- A culture that is based on our core values Curiosity, Positivity and Best Together
- We are a strong team and value our colleagues as individuals
- We practice honest feedback and knowledge sharing in our day to day business
- A yearly learning and development budget and time time to use it
- Benefits – create your own benefit package from more than 35 partners such as Urban Sports Club, Swapfiets, Blinkist, 7Mind, WeShare, Ikea and many more!
- Company benefits like 30 days vacation, fresh fruits, regular team events, ergonomic workstation, and many more