Technical Product Manager (m/f/x) – Berlin – Germany
Hashtag You is an ambitious brand builder in the field of direct-to-consumer e-commerce. It has been founded by a strong team with a proven track record of building successful lifestyle brands.
AVA & MAY is the first brand incubated in the vertical of home & wellness. Products like scented candles, diffusers and more bring the world to your home in the form of scents and colors. We promote the brand through social media influencers, strong communities and using our proprietary influencer marketing software. After a successful start in the home wellness market and backed by our proprietary technology, we are about to launch the next chapter of our journey – with new brands, products, categories and opportunities!
We are searching for a Technical Product Manager (m/f/x) who gets excited about building a premium influencer marketing software, and delivering solutions to support the growth of DTC brands.
- Drive the development of the product by translating business requirements into features, create user stories, support the engineering team
- Take ownership of the product roadmap and ensure its deliverability via an agile development process by establishing goals and KPIs
- Be the first point of contact for all stakeholder requests and questions
- Nurture relationships with internal stakeholders and users to ensure collaboration and a fast feedback loop between feature development, testing and deployment
- Discover latest trends in social media and influencer marketing to identify new opportunities, challenge the status quo and define potential solutions
- Prepare training material and actively check the adoption of product features
- 2+ yrs of Product Management experience collaborating with a team of Software and Data Engineers – ideally for a B2B software industry
- Degree in Engineering, Computer science, Business Administration or any other relevant field
- Experience working with various stakeholders and translating business needs into a product roadmap and feature requirements.
- Strong project management skills in working directly with an agile engineering team, ability to organize sprints, and ensure deliverability
- Solution oriented with a mindset of looking beyond obstacles
- Excellent prioritization, planning and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Prior experience in social media marketing is a plus
- Opportunity to build product and features unique to social media driven e-commerce
- Get exposure to a fast paced company builder and work alongside experienced founders
- Shape the development direction of best in class influencer marketing software build on years of know-how
- Become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
Sounds like a fit? We cannot wait to meet you!