Training Manager // adjust
Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Training Manager to join our Product Education team based in Berlin.
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as team lunches and free access to our company gym
You will do:
- Design training courses and maintain an up-to-date curriculum
- Become an expert in the Adjust product
- Carry out 1:1 and group training sessions for our new employees
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors
- Evaluate the impact of training on employees\’ performance
You will be part of:
As Product Trainer you will be part of a 7 people Team and work closely with several teams such as Product Management, Sales and HR. You will be in charge of coordinating training activities on Adjust product-specific topics to new and existing Adjust employees. Your primary goal is to provide an outstanding experience and share knowledge about the Adjust product to ensure a smooth onboarding.
- Work experience as a trainer, teacher or coach
- Experience in designing training courses/classes with a blended learning approach (e.g. gamification, role-playing activities and job simulation)
- First experience in Mobile Advertising and/or delivering training on IT topics is a plus
Interested? Let’s Talk!