User Experience Researcher // Gymondo
Gymondo is a leading fitness and nutrition platform. We are on a mission to empower people to lead a fit and positive life. From our headquarters in Berlin, we want to revolutionize the online fitness world together with you and offer our customers the best workouts via the web, mobile, and smart TV. Join our passionate team and become a part of our success story!
What you can expect in this role
- Employ a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods, in the lab, remotely, and in the field
- Evangelize user experience research and user-centered design throughout the company
- Create prototypes for user testing as well as communicating vision for user experience
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers and Engineers to deliver software that solves critical customer problems with an intuitive and engaging user experience
- Make sure that customer insights are shared and understood across functions
Your essential experience and education
- You already have experience in the UX research field
- You are someone with a true customer obsession and a demonstrated track record of delivering insights into customer problems
- You have the ability to facilitate user interviews, prototype usability testing and executing research projects, building and analyzing surveys
- You know common methods like building Personas, Process Flows, and Customer Journeys
- You are also familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests
- Experience with agile product development techniques and communicating through user stories
- You have the EU work permit
- The ability to use the German language to guide interviews
What it’s like to work at Gymondo
- Every one of us shapes our Gymondo culture. We love to work together on great projects, enjoy our Friday afternoon beers and monthly breakfasts together
- Surrounded by an international team of 40 wonderful colleagues in a modern office space in Berlin Mitte, you won’t ever get bored
- An exciting work environment full of challenging projects with a high degree of responsibility from the first day
- We give honest feedback to help our colleagues to grow. We give you the freedom to realize your ideas and time for learning and improving yourself.
- And most importantly, you will be working on a product that has a positive impact on people’s lives!!