As Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for developing and selling Authenteq’s B2B solution. You’ll be working directly with our CEO and leadership team to help shape and build out our product offering.
We’re now embarking on a mission as the fastest eKYC in the world, to scale tech companies in an effective and secure way. We’re doing that by providing our clients with simple, secure, and fast identity verification within 35 seconds or less, all without compromising on security. We will achieve our mission by staying true to our values and creating an automated identity verification solution that does not compromise on security, privacy, and usability. The values that we disseminate, both internally and externally of the company are: candor, privacy, diversity, integrity, and unity.
What you’ll get:
- Work in a high-growth startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors;
- Work with a young, dynamic, and innovative start-up environment with professional growth opportunities;
- Work with a friendly and multicultural team that facilitates exciting workplace culture both at the office and remotely;
- The opportunity to shape and develop a truly innovative and disruptive SaaS product that has the potential to revolutionize online transactions;
- Opportunity to launch new revenue streams;
- Competitive salary as well as equity in a growing company;
- Work tools of your choice to set up a pleasant working environment;
- Access to our generous personal development budget.;
And some more…
- Because Your health is important for us, we can also provide you with Urban Sports Club membership.
Your responsibilities as our Account Executive:
- Build and grow your own book of clients;
- Find product-market fit through sectors such as Mobility, Finance: Venture Capital, and Tech sector;
- Hit revenue targets consistently;
- Negotiate deals directly with clients;
- Responsible for the full sales process: Lead generation, demo, pitch, close.
Some things we consider critical to being our Account Executive:
- Demonstrable commercial sales experience in KYC or SaaS sales;
- Extensive experience in structuring and negotiating digital deals across multiple business models;
- Strong understanding of the technical requirements necessary for ad sales;
- Ability to close big contracts;
- A strong desire to work in a startup environment!;
- Ability to take initiative;
- 5+ years of experience in sales.
*Psst… We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
How to apply
Send us an email at email@example.com with a brief intro and your CV.
Remember: You need to be able to work in Europe to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll ask you to have a Zoom call with us, to chat about further things.