Account Executive // Ultimate.ai
Ultimate.ai is Europe’s leading customer service automation platform. We help businesses scale their customer service with artificial intelligence.
Ultimate.ai helps agents work faster and smarter, not harder, by providing them AI tools that augment their workflows. For our enterprise clients, we significantly enhance customer experience at lower costs. For the agents, we improve job satisfaction and provide freedom to focus on what really matters: the customer.
Our technology is market-leading. We are a small team – based across Helsinki and Berlin – with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re backed by Techstars and some of Europe’s biggest name VCs. We’re proven; we’ve won major enterprise clients and are focusing heavily on our European expansion. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at the get-go.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We want to transform how people work in customer service. So we need a team of world-class talent. As an Account Executive at Ultimate.ai, you’re at the heart of our ambitious growth plans. You’ll be an integral part of the team from Day 1.
You are a proven sales performer. You understand the buyer journey and can lead complex sales in a highly consultative manner. You are naturally analytical and confidently help customers quantify investment decisions. You have a strong product understanding. Growth and competitive wins excite you and you can leverage your industry expertise to lead a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you are proactive in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
- Research and map out targeted accounts to become an expert in our target market
- Own a client portfolio and execute the sales process end-to-end
- Formulate outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing clients
- Achieve/exceed targets by thoroughly qualifying all leads and leveraging business from new & established relationships
- Consultative selling: anticipate customer needs and objectives. Lead and challenge customers with a clear strategic vision of customer service AI transformation
- Own deep knowledge of our product roadmap, the customer service industry, key events and advancements in artificial intelligence
- Brand activism and social selling
- Strategise, negotiate and close business
We’re looking for a perfect storm of ambition, communication and execution, with a passion for innovation and exceeding targets, building long-term client relationships and owning the sales process end-to-end.
- 2+ years closing experience in a SaaS technology company
- Experience closing complex, high ARR deals in the Mid-Market and Enterprise space
- Bonus: Experience in sales at one of our CRM partners (Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshworks) or within the CRM market is a huge bonus
- Full-funnel sales experience from outreach to closing
- Passion for AI and disruptive technologies
- Obsession with ensuring customer satisfaction
- You are a great listener, with strong skills in communication, problem solving and time management and a high motivation and ability to work within a team
- Proficient in CRM, LinkedIn and email marketing tools
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English
- Fluency in German and/or Swedish is a huge plus
- Authorization to work in the European Union