BaseCase is a Software-as-a-Service solution, part of Certara with offices globally.
Our software is the leading customer engagement platform created exclusively for the life-sciences industry. We help the pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics industries to communicate the value of their products to payers and healthcare providers.
Using our cloud-based platform, market access and HEOR teams in the life sciences industries can create sophisticated apps that are based on spreadsheets, such as budget impact or health outcomes models. BaseCase apps are typically used by key account managers and medical science liaisons.
As an Account Manager (AM) you are responsible for revenue growth in new logo and existing accounts within an assigned territory and ensuring all key metrics are delivered. You will engage with accounts via email, telephone, face to face, and other online mediums. Our AMs will provide direction and recommendations to extended territory team and leadership to increase efficiencies, structure, and strategy of the region, ensuring individual and team success.
- Pipeline generation.
- Sell BaseCase full suite of services.
- Provide weekly reports to management.
- Identify, profile and aggressively pursue new clients in the life sciences industry.
- Proposal preparation, presentations, and contract negotiations with potential clients.
- Attend internal and external meetings as required.
- Showcase yourself and BaseCase to clients in a positive and professional manner.
- Represent BaseCase at tradeshow and other industry meetings, coordinating follow up on contacts and leads made at the shows.
- Direct sales and market focus and strategy.
- Establish working relationships within BaseCase global team.
- Record all key data collected in course of client engagement and daily activities.
- Reports to management on ongoing sales activities and prospects.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- 4+ years of experience selling to life science companies
- Experience selling market access services or SaaS a strong plus
- Full-time: 40 hours a week
- Starting: ASAP
- Probationary period: 6 months
- Possibility to work remotely
- You will work from our office in Berlin, Germany