Account Manager – Deutsch
Account Manager – Deutsch
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 6,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world, and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaone.com.
We are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated individual to join our Account Management team in Berlin. The ideal candidate is excited to be on the phone and excels at building relationships with our German-speaking customers. NinjaOne is a fast-paced company looking for candidates that can help us continue to grow our successful business.
- You have 2+ years in B2B IT sales.
- You have a proven track record in achieving and maintaining sales targets.
- You have extensive IT knowledge. An education in the field is a plus.
- You are an exceptional communicator.
- You are fully, professionally proficient in German.
- You speak multiple languages (preferred).
About the Role
- Enjoys working in a quota-driven environment who is an energetic and sales driven self-starter
- Proactively communicates with customers and reacts to client requirements quickly and efficiently
- Analyzes and thoroughly understands the customer needs and presents a solution that meets the customer requirements
- Builds strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and to find growth opportunities
- Achieves a retention rate of 90% within your customer portfolio
- Maintains detailed client information on our CRM system
- Researches market information and insights to gain a clear understanding of the industry
- Brings enthusiasm and energy
What You’ll Love
- Grow personally and professionally with one of the fastest growing companies
- Develop your skills through our renowned training platform
- Receive competitive compensation
- Collaborate with a curious, kind, international and intercultural workforce
- Enjoy your work environment with its location in the heart of Berlin, directly at the Brandenburg Gate (close to all transit)
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Follow the link and submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at NinjaOne.