Account Manager Platform Partnerships (m/f/d)
We’re looking for an Account Manager Platform Partnerships with a demonstrable record of success in finding and managing key partnerships ideally with with leading adtech and marketing global platforms. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strategic relationships with our platform partners alongside with expanding existing partnerships and finding opportunities to drive substantial revenue and demand. You will work with a high-performing team and this role will require you to work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Legal, marketing and Operations teams to manage to deliver mutually beneficial product integrations and solutions. Come and join the Partnerships Team at Adsquare.
We are open to profiles with different levels of experience and expertise!
As Account Manager for Platform Partnerships at Adsquare you develop and manage partnerships with leading Adtech and Marketing platforms around the world. You will be part of a high-performing team that works cross-functionally with Product, Operations, Sales, Legal, Engineering teams to manage senior relationships and deliver mutually beneficial product integrations and solutions.
- Cultivate and manage partnerships with e.g. DSPs, DMPs, and SSPs across the globe to drive Adsquare’s distribution of product, nurturing the relationship by offering support on an ongoing basis
- Support to develop and execute Adsquare’s partner roadmap
- Create and negotiate partner agreements and manage partnerships from a compliance standpoint
- Project Management: support of new integrations or extensions
- Analyse and optimise integration processes
- Develop a thorough understanding of our partners’ business and the advertising technology industry as a whole
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of partnerships and provide reports as needed. Run quarterly reviews with partners to evaluate the value and growth of the partnerships
- Be the expert for all of Adsquare’s integrations and enable Adsquare’s Sales teams to effectively leverage these with global clients
- Run training sessions, educate current & new partners on Adsquare solutions in order to empower partners with knowledge necessary to use and recommend Adsquare products
- Help negotiate legal and commercial agreements with relevant decision makers to facilitate new partner integrations
- Track record of at least 3 years in Project Management, Partnership Management or Business Development. Preferably in Adtech/Martech or tech-heavy environments, programmatic advertising experience is a plus
- Attention to detail, exceptional project management and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Great communication skills with the ability to cultivate and manage strong relationships internally and externally, communicating and liaising with all seniority levels
- Willingness to share knowledge, support teams cross-functionally and being a go-to person
- A strong team-player with ability to work autonomously
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a high pace environment, while managing expectations and measuring your own success
- Willingness to travel
WHY US ?
We are a highly motivated and skilled team, where everyone’s role has a real impact on the company’s growth. Success and fun are combined in a great company culture with people from all over the world, that creates a melting pot of individuals with more than 20 different Nationalities!
Our headquarters is based in the startup centre of Berlin-Mitte but as a fast-growing international startup we have offices from New York to Sydney. Sounds Interesting? Pay them a visit! All our employees can go and check out our international offices and work from there one week per year.
We equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need to thrive, and we offer a flexible home office policy as well as the possibility to work remotely up to 3 months per year.
On top of a competitive remuneration package, we got you covered with more benefits such as a personal education and conference budget to pursue your professional goals and to encourage your growth with us, because for us, development matters! 30 vacation days per year, BVG company ticket, JobRad bike leasing, Urban Sports Club membership, company pension scheme, regular team and company events, annual company offsites and more!