Account Manager Sales (f|d|m)
Hello! It is you we are looking for!
Do you like to do things with absolute passion and love a high personal responsibility? Do you like working online and want to support a rapidly growing start-up? Do you collaborate well in a team environment?
You are welcome to join us!
digidip is a community of intelligent developers and sales wizards who have nurtured effective relationships with many loyal clients.
We are one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Berlin and the world’s most devoted private network. Our technology makes monetizing content easier for sites in the premium segment without additional expenses.
Our clients include reputable publishing groups, magazines, the most popular blogs, and influencers on a global scale.
What we offer you at digidip:
- A family-friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities
- Employee assistance program (anonymous counseling and support service)
- Additional monthly EUR 50.00 free-spend allowance
- EUR 40.00 discount on a BVG Jobticket
- Language course support up to B2 English/German
- An international and highly motivated community of the most innovative people in the industry to work with and whom you will miss during your 30 days of vacation
- A beautiful loft office located in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Regular company events
- Free drinks
Your responsibilities include:
- Onboard and grow new clients
- Manage and optimize existing relationships with merchants
- Research and open new long-term relationships and become a strategic advisor to our partners
- Look out for new commercial opportunities & negotiate tenancy placements for our portfolio
- Onboard, adjust, and negotiate campaigns to achieve the highest yields possible
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance
What you bring in:
- 2-3 years of experience with account management within the digital marketing space is a plus, preferably in affiliate marketing
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Sensitivity to the clients needs to develop warm client-relationships
- Excellent analytical, negotiating, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of web traffic and tracking
- You are highly driven and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- You are reliable, motivated, and collaborate well in a team environment
- Good sense of humor
- A high affinity to AdTech would be helpful but not necessary
- English is a must, German a plus
At digidip, we strongly believe in empathy, trust, and thoughtfulness as significant cornerstones of a successful modern AdTech business with international activities.
We embrace the most diverse backgrounds of our team and see this as a significant quality of our company.
All our employees have equal career opportunities at digidip, regardless of gender, origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or other personal attributes.
Candidates will be considered and selected equally based on their skills, qualification, and the needs of the company.
Interested? Please send us your application today!