Account Manager- Spanish
About the Role
- Energetic and sales driven self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment.
- Proactive communications with customers and react to client requirements quickly and efficiently
- Being able to analyze and understand the customer needs and present a solution that fits the customer requirements
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and to find growth opportunities
- Achieve a retention rate of 90% within your customer portfolio
- Maintain detailed client information on CRM system
- Gather market information and insights to gain a clear understanding of the industry
- Enthusiasm, fun and energy to create one of the best sales offices of Europe.
Location- Berlin, Germany
You are highly motivated and you love exciting tasks. You have a talent in dealing with people and are passionate about a great product. Growing beyond yourself and shaping your own success is your goal. Perfect, you are an excellent fit for us!
- 2+ years in B2B IT Sales.
- Track record in achieving and maintaining sales targets.
- Strong IT knowledge. Education in the field is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full professional proficiency in Spanish and English.
- Additional languages a plus.
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 6,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world, and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaone.com
What You’ll Love
- Grow personally and professionally with one of the fastest growing companies
- Develop your skills through our renowned training platform
- Receive competitive compensation
- Collaborate with a curious, kind, international and intercultural workforce
- Enjoy your work environment with its location in the heart of Berlin, directly at the AlexanderPlatz. (close to all transit)
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Follow the link and submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at NinjaOne.