Associate Account Executive DACH (remote friendly)
There are more than 100,000 Amazon Sellers in Germany, and Sellics is the leading AI solution to help them grow their business! If you want to join the this future-proof market, we are looking for an ambitious Associate Sales Executive who wants to be part of a small and highly effective sales team to take over new business generation for the DACH region. This is a role that can either be remote or working from our great office in the center of Berlin – entirely up to you!
Your role will be to work with dozens of inbound leads every month, using innovative techniques & state-of-the-art tools (Salesforce.com, Outreach, Appcues, Intercom and many more), managing them through the whole sales cycle until you close the deal. If you’re interested in growing into a modern sales pro in a fun, data-driven and innovative environment, this may be the challenge for you!
In this job…
- You will run the full-cycle sales role with responsibility for generating pipeline and closing deals and delivering awe-inspiring product demos
- You will analyze the Amazon performance of potential customers in detail and learn how to identify potential for real business improvement for them to achieve using Sellics
- You will use our great set of tools and detailed customer insights to create innovative outreach campaigns using video, e-mail, chat, phone, social media…your call!
- You will sell to small and medium-sized brands as well some household names
- We will teach you to and then ask you to maintain and effectively forecast sales pipeline – we are pretty good at that!
- As our go-to-person for the DACH region, you will be asked to provide regular feedback to Marketing, Product, and Sales Ops to better understand our customers and improve internal processes
What you should bring…
- Native language skills in German are a MUST for this position
- You have 1+ years of selling or business development experience, preferably in SaaS or e-commerce
- Implement data driven approach to become a knowledgeable Amazon Advertising strategist
- You have a consistent track record of being a high performer
- You have a hunter mindset – strong discovery, negotiation and closing skills are your speciality
- You are a fast learner and a problem solver by nature
- Experience with sales tools like Salesforce, Outreach, and Drift
- Experience in a fast moving startup environment a plus
What we offer:
- A talented, growing company and tech/product team
- Work from anywhere in the world if you want to, OR com join us at our very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Competitive compensation package and defined career paths
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible working hours
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Free food and drinks, educational “Sellics Talks,” regular team events
- Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Barista coffee-machine, and the best coffee beans Berlin has to offer ;)
- A friendly, open, multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from over 35 countries