Bus. Dev. & Account Manager
Since 2016 the bettercoach team works on improving the corporate world. We are a young – yet experienced – team with a passion for personal development and IT. A few years ago, we realized how much potential there is for leaders of today and tomorrow in the growing coaching market. Now, we work with HR experts of big corporations (Deutsche Telekom, BASF…) around Europe and we offer fresh and digital solutions to their coaching programs.
what is our magic?
We personally know all the 450+ amazing certified leadership coaches of our pool, to best match them to the incoming requests from leaders. Also, with our customisable management system, we standardise, simplify, and strengthen the work of HR teams. And, by the way, we offer some consulting on companies’ coaching programs, too.
We do all of this with our small team, an emerging community of autonomous entrepreneurs. We believe in walking the talk. A talk about personal growth, courage & vision. A talk in which we are our own bosses (bootstrapped!) and we work on becoming ever more inspiring leaders.
do you have what it takes?
- You are eager to become part of the core team of bettercoach and set the base for the future of our company.
- You are hungry for exploration: you will thoroughly understand our product and analyze new markets, learning about clients and coaches.
- As a real captain-explorer, you are able to communicate with any kind of person and understand the needs of clients.
- Lead others to follow (y)our vision. Demo calls and pitching will be part of your job.
- You will own the onboarding process working closely with the product and operations teams to launch new client partnerships.
- You will be the lead point of contact for the client’s account management matters, build and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to the customer needs and objectives.
- Experience with CRM software and MS office is a plus
- You are thrilled at the idea of joining a team of few, taking over tasks who may not be part of your job role and growing together with us. You are motivated and disciplined. Autonomous work does not scare you.
some basic requirements to become an explorer with us.
- You are fluent in English. Any other language besides German is a plus.
- You have work experience (minimum 1 year). Experience in B2B is a plus.
- You have completed at least a bachelor degree or master’s degree.
Besides the full-time employee normal compensation package and a caring team, you will be able to work remotely and learn how to cook in our lunch sessions at the bettercoach kitchen (dishes from the world, but mainly from Italy thanks to Alice).