Business Development Consultant // Humanoo
HUMANOO is a rapidly growing Health Tech startup in Berlin-Kreuzberg. We work with corporations and insurers to empower people to achieve their personal health goals. In Germany, this is known as BGM or corporate health management. Users get incentivised with cash-outs, products, and services to live a healthier lifestyle – guided by the tailored content in our app.
We are on an ambitious growth path, backed by the likes of Rheingau Founders, Creathor Ventures, Rocket Internet and DVH Ventures. Our customers include top-level enterprises like MediaMarktSaturn Group and Axel Springer. And that’s just the beginning.
For the position of Business Development Consultant, we are looking for a resourceful person (m/f/d) who thrives on ‘connecting the dots’ and playing a key role in HUMANOO’s growth and development potential.
What can you expect to work on?
- Performing market research, analysis and trend reporting. Identifying corporations that would make an excellent fit for our BGM solution.
- Conducting detective-like research to identify and target key decision makers. Collecting and documenting intelligence on prospects and their chief representatives.
- Creating touch points to interact with prospective partners – both online and offline. From securing speaker slots to creating engaging white papers and more.
- Developing, monitoring and executing new acquisition strategies. Supporting our CEO’s outreach by developing out-of-the-box pitches and game plans.
As our Business Development Consultant, you get to work closely with the CEO to expand our disruptive business model, utilising dynamic pricing to boost Europe’s $30B preventive health care market.
So how do you fit in?
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment…
- …or you recently graduated as a Bachelor in Business Administration (BWL) or similar
- Analytics come naturally to you, followed by a deep understanding of our target markets
- Your talent for organisation allows you to stay cool while getting things done in time
- German is your first language, but you can easily switch to English if need be
At HUMANOO you get to work in an international team with a can-do attitude. We embrace diversity and inclusion: Come as you are! Our offices are situated in the heart of vibrant Kreuzberg and there are snacks and beverages to help you get through the day.
The HUMANOO team gets together on a regular basis, from informative all-hands meetings to relaxing BBQs. For those who want to expand their vocabulary, we offer free German classes.
Last but not least: We don’t hire profiles – we hire people. If your background is a little different, but you still believe you could be a great addition to the HUMANOO family: Apply today!