Business Development Manager
Order41 is a B2B order platform, with roots in the skate apparel industry.
We are a strongly product-driven company and have worked very closely with a small group of test clients over the last year to develop the product. Today, Order41 facilitates millions of euros of sales every year and we are ready for full commercialisation.
As Business Development Manager, you will be the first hire in the company, reporting directly to the founder. Your mission will be to build and develop Order41’s client base.
What will you be doing?
- Generate and manage a pipeline of leads
- Drive and grow revenue with new and potential clients
- Build and maintain strong direct relationships with clients
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product
- Manage our CRM
- Work on inbound and outbound marketing
- Educate customers on the value of Order41 in a consultative way
What are we looking for?
- The most important thing is you have an entrepreneurial mindset – you want to learn how to build a company from the ground up and you are ready to learn by doing.
- Fluent or native English is a must
- Fluent or native German is strongly preferred
- Confident and ready to pick up a phone and call customers
- Creative and ready to try new things
Why join us?
Join us if you want the chance to join a startup as the first employee, with real responsibility to impact the growth. This role is all about learning by doing and should attract people who one day would like to found their own company.