Business Development Manager
Pixsy is looking for a Business Development Manager (Sales Manager) to join our team in Berlin. In the last 5 years, we’ve built the most popular software service for finding and fighting image theft online, and currently have over 75,000 customers across 125+ countries. Our award-winning software is leading the market for photo rights management. We recently launched strategic partnerships with large platforms including Flickr. We’re looking for a confident, target-driven over-achiever to help bring us to the next level, and take charge of our Business Development/Sales topics.
As Business Development Manager at Pixsy, you will be managing all incoming and existing business/commercial opportunities across B2C and B2B customers & leads. As a freemium model, our consumer (B2C) software platform generates thousands of new users each month ready to be converted into revenue-generating customers. Our B2B/Enterprise customers consist of photo agencies, media companies, and platforms who want customized integrations to our software and services.
The role consists of identifying and converting incoming leads and new user signups into revenue-generating customers. You will monitor new signups to identify interesting opportunities and work with each user to bring them to success. You will identify opportunities in our current 75k customers and work with each user to bring them to success. You will handle all inbound B2B and sales inquiries from initial call/email, to quote, contract, onboarding, and check-ins.
We hate micromanagement, so you will have full ownership of your topics with clear KPIs. This is a very hands-on role for people who aren’t afraid of doing the doing.
- 3-5+ years experience in business development and/or sales
- Solid experience with identifying and nurturing business opportunities
- Experience of dealing with B2C and B2B customers
- Experience in selling and driving SaaS products and/or service-based customer offerings
- Experience in using a CRM to manage lead and opportunity pipelines (Salesforce/HubSpot etc)
- Experience in working with marketing and service teams to deliver joint campaigns
- KPI and revenue-driven mindset – you love to win
- Proven track record in driving growth and conversion
- You love talking to customers (phone and email) and delivering great outcomes
- Native-level English language (speaker/writer) – our core markets are the US, Canada, UK, and Australia
- No travel required – we are an online business
Extra points (if you have):
- Passion for photography (creative at heart)
- Leveraging industry partnership to drive value
- Experience in photo/media licensing
- Understanding of artists rights and/or copyright and/or intellectual property law
- Past experience working in legal-tech and/or tech companies
- Making a difference: Grow an international brand and community
- Have a real impact on a growing industry
- Freedom to own this part of the business
- Work in a young, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Hip office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Snacks, drinks and team events