Business Development Manager // Windsor.ai
Do you love marketing, analytics and data?
Are you a curious mind and a fast learner?
Do you have experience in sales and customer support?
Windsor.ai is a fast-growing performance marketing and attribution modelling SAAS startup. We help modern marketers get full insight into their customers’ customer journeys and marketing channel performance. We bring all the marketing and campaign data together for optimisation and real-time multi-touch attribution modelling.
Typically, our clients improve their marketing ROI 15% or more. In our first year, we have landed 8 Fortune 500 companies as clients.
We analyse and optimise customer journeys for some of the world’s biggest performance marketers. Windsor.ai HQ is in Zurich. We are also very active in the APAC region via our Singapore office.
We are looking for more account managers to acquire new clients and help our clients become more data-driven in their marketing.
- Your goal: acquiring new business
- The role is client facing: daily contact with clients and prospects is key
- Contacting and (e-)meeting CMO’s and Marketing Directors and introducing them to Windsor.ai
- Discovering the business needs of companies and translate Windsor.ai into solutions to these needs
- Proactively developing and managing a range of industries while focusing on closing deals with a high likelihood of success
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects
- Supporting the clients and helping them succeed
- In-depth understanding of the relevance of analytics and online marketing
- Sales experience, ideally in the marketing technology market
- Strong and proven networking skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function in a young, innovative and high-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- High workplace flexibility
- Fluent in German and English – written and spoken
- B2B sales and account management experience is a plus
What We Offer
- A dynamic, young company where input is welcomed and acted upon
- Freedom but also responsibility to achieve results
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest and most innovative people in the market
- A very dynamic, radically transparent and performance-oriented work culture
- The possibility to change marketing and have an impact at a large scale