Junior Sales Manager DACH // jobpal
At jobpal, we build chatbots for the recruiting industry that are based on Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technologies. Our chatbots automate communication between employers and candidates. For companies, this means higher engagement with their talent pool and the opportunity to automate time-consuming tasks. For candidates, this creates an innovative candidate experience, making the hiring process more intuitive and engaging. Companies such as Airbus, BASF and British Airways use jobpal chatbots to fundamentally transform the way they hire talents and improve their candidate experience.
About the position
As our new Junior Sales Manager DACH, you are up for a steep learning curve, we’ll coach you on enterprise sales best practices. You’ll create business opportunities in untapped markets, adding global accounts into our portfolio of renowned clients. You’ll work with established companies such as Airbus, BASF or Deutsche Post DHL. Our product and technology are very innovative, you’ll help our clients to revolutionize the way they recruit talents. This is an exciting role for candidates that want to acquire a solid sales experience in the SaaS sector working on an innovative product within a young team.
- Work closely with Sales Managers to build a portfolio of companies that fit our Ideal Client Profile
- Develop and implement appropriate account plans
- Engage with companies and generate qualified leads through strategic outbound prospecting
- Identify events and initiatives where you can engage with prospects
- Support the Marketing Team to build an inbound strategy, and a strong leads pipeline
- Qualify inbound marketing-generated leads
- Learn about prospects’ recruiting challenges and align those to our value proposition
- Work across various departments of global organizations – triangulating information and delivering our value proposition appropriately
- Manage the CRM to enable better reporting of our sales channels
- Deliver tailor-made product demos to potential clients
- Represent jobpal on fairs and conferences on occasion
What about you
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Experience in lead generation and outbound outreach
- Experience in SaaS or B2B sector would be a big plus
- Ability to deal with objections and rejection
- Passion for helping businesses and curiosity about the software industry
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- Tons of energy, passion, emotional intelligence, and enthusiasm
- Shape the development of a state-of-the-art product in the field of Machine Learning
- Work in a product-centered company, with a long-term vision of our product architecture
- Enjoy an open, international working environment with highly talented and dynamic people, who will recognize and appreciate your contribution
- Join an autonomous team with a high degree of freedom and ownership, where members are empowered to make decisions and develop themselves
- Our beautiful office is situated in the heart of Neukölln and is easy to access with public transport
What are the next steps
1) Application Review
We ensure that we will review your application within a couple of working days.
2) Call with the Sales Recruiter
We will arrange a 30 min intro call where we will get to know each other and chat through what you are looking for.
3) Call with Hiring Manager
We will schedule an interview call with the hiring manager to discuss your previous work experiences, skills, and career aspirations.
4) On-Site Interviews with Our Team & Offer
If you come to our office, you will meet the sales team and co-founders. If we both think that it is a good fit, we will make you an offer. We value your time and try to make the process as fast as possible and will always provide you with feedback from all of our interview stages.