Business Development Representative (m/f/x)
At UPPER, our mission is to enable companies and top product & tech professionals to successfully work together in a future-proof, trusted setup.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) (m/f/x) to support us with our top of the funnel sales pipeline. The BDM is the first contact point for potential customers and is in constant exchange with our sales department.
You will handle the initial (potential) customer journey – from the first pitch messaging, to answering upcoming questions, to setting up initial discovery meettings and then handing the customer over to the sales representative.
More specifically, you will 👇🏼
- Co-manage the lead generation team’s efforts and provide regular feedback in order to improve performance
- Closely collaborate with our internal lead generation team and give feedback on new prospects being prepared for the outreach
- Own the initial outreach with emphasis on messaging, timing, communication channels and follow-up methods. The lead generation team supports in scheduling messages, your role is to orchestrate the outreach
- Explain UPPERs service offering, process and USPs to potential customers when needed before scheduling the initial discovery meeting with the sales representative
- Document all interactions (including follow-ups being planned for the future) in the CRM (HubSpot)
- Proactively request feedback on discovery meeting being held by the sales representative and fine-tune the outreach based on those learnings
- Prepare regular reports for senior management including top of the funnel reviews and forecasts
What are we looking for 🔎
- You have experience in business development with a proven track record of achieving your meeting quota
- You can handle many open conversations at the same time and know how to prioritize
- You have a good understanding of the processes and people involved in building digital products
- You have a customer centric attitude with an upmost regard for providing a quality product and service
- You have a growth and business oriented mindset and a strong drive to exceed goals
- You can work autonomously and like to pro-actively improve your workflows
- You are target-driven and have a winning attitude that isn’t intimidated by a series of “No’s”
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Native or bilingual proficiency with German
Location information 📍
This is a fully remote position, this means you can work from anywhere as long as its within +/-2hrs CET.
Why join UPPER 🎉
- Stock Options
- Generous salary package with uncapped commission structure
- A vision and mission that is truly lived! We are here to build the digital department of the future and to power the future of work for tech
- Travel to team events (twice a year), usually in sunny destinations across Europe giving you the opportunity to spend time as a team face to face
- Fully remote, we are a remote-first organisation and offer you the chance to work from anywhere you want (CET +/- 2 hours)
- Extensive learning opportunities enabled by cross functional teams, a hyper-transparent management style and accountability-driven leadership
- Autonomy & ownership, we give you responsibility from day one, the ability to make decisions and have a real impact