Junior Sales Manager (m/f/x)
- Pursue both individual and team sales goals by delivering business value to our clients.
- Work with the Sourcing and Business Development team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in DACH.
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly quota of new opportunities created.
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and consult to create successful customers.
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market – being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow our company to the next level.
- Share your best practices and benefit from those of your colleagues.
To succeed you need
- Fluent German and fluent English both spoken and written
- First experience in sales field preferably in B2B
- To be interested in pitching, calling & negotiating/consulting to deliver great value to our clients
- To be proactive, able to work independently, good at prioritizing your tasks and proving yourself as a team player
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Passion for SaaS, Tech, FinTech and continual learning